Friday, January 25, 2008

Visually Inspired was the title of one of Ali Edwards blog entries a little while ago. "A happy little collection of images that are inspiring me right now." she said. I thought that was fun and decided to make an inspiring collage like that for myself. Thought I'd share it with you, who knows maybe you get inspired by it too!





In a comment on my last post Veerle asked what paper I used in the last sneak peek. Actually it is not paper but a Prima journaling square. They are called super-fabulous journaling squares and are sold in a little box of a 100 squares in 10 different gorgeous designs. Also available is the super-fabulous journaling notebook. Same designs but a little bigger and on cardstock in stead of paper. Fun, fun, fun!!







Joke asked if the Knallende Karsdagen are open for public but unfortunately they are only for retailers . So Joke, unless you know a nice store owner who's willing to take you, I'm afraid you can't come...



Yesterday I had an advertisement e-mail from Scrapbook Trends Magazine introducing the Embellish 2008 book (in which are 3 of my LO's) and a picture of the cover of the februari issue with my Valentine LO on the cover :) :) :) I think it looks great! Can't wait to get my copies and see them in real!!






Thanks for letting me toot! ;)

BTW I was tagged by Dusti to tell 7 random things about myself.... it's not easy coming up with 7 things about me that are interesting enough to share so I thought I'd ask you what you want to know about me :) Just leave a comment and I'l try to answer one of these days :)

Wish you all a wonderful week!!
Birgit

11 Comments:

Blogger D@nielle said...

ooooh congrats on the toot ! Can't wait till the KKDays CU there !

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

En of het "inspirational" is, je collage! En wat geweldig je publicaties! De cover ziet er in ieder geval veelbelovend uit! Succes op de KK dagen!

11:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the TOOT! xoxo

11:30 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

huge congrats on your toots!! you did a great job!!

12:30 AM

 
Blogger jana said...

wow-this is so great- i love the valentine cover and i hope i can get a copy here in germany !

12:45 AM

 
Blogger M@risk@ said...

Gefeliciteerd met de aanschaf van je nieuwe camera en je publicaties! Succes met de Kars Demo is februari.

2:50 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Congrats on the pubs, so deserved!!! :)

4:59 AM

 
Blogger Essie said...

O how great to see your LO on a cover. Still dreaming of my first publish. So love you LO of valentine. Love it when you first showed it and still loving it.
Love es

8:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAN, there is so much eyecandy since i last dropped in!! The sneeks looks so good and love the layout, saw it in the mag. Have great fun at the KKdays!

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

Toot for you!! Love that layout!!! So simple, but so adorable!! And those journaling squares are awesome, wish they sold them here, haven't seen them yet!

3:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this yesterday at the LSS and was so excited to see you on the cover! A huge congrats!

I have a question for you! What is the best job you have ever had that is not scrap related?

5:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home