Monday, December 17, 2007

For those of you who missed it, here's the information about The Buzz' upcoming workshop weekend on March, 7-8-9, 2008 in Wehe-den Hoorn (Groningen).

The teachers:
My name is Christiane. I live with my husband Jörg and our two boys ( Hauke /13 and Mattes/10) in Northern Germany near the Danish border!! At the moment I'm a SAHM.I spend half of my life doing all sorts of crafts. In 2003 I started scrapbooking as a CM-Consultant, but was not satisfied with this. After some research I found several links on the Internet that opened me up for other scrapbooking styles. A year later I learned even more about scrapbooking during my vacation in the USA and I was hooked. For three years now it has been my passion and my *way of life”.


My name is Anita Mundt and I live in a small village in Friesland with my Dutch husband. I am English in nationality but moved to the Netherlands in 2000. In England I attended Art school and then university to get a degree in design.
I worked for a short time as a designer before switching career and have spent the last 14 years as a primary school teacher.
I discovered scrapbooking 8 years ago whilst traveling in America. It brought together a love of photography and my creative side. Scrapbooking has helped me adjust to several life changes and is now a part of my everyday life.

Birgit Koopsen

My name is Birgit Koopsen, I live in Winsum, up Groningen, in the Netherlands.I’m a SAHM and freelance scraper and happily together with Erik for more then 20 years now. We have 3 beautiful children, Anne (girl,1994), Lennart (boy, 1995) and Marlijn (girl, 2002).
My first love was photography and when my sister in law (who lived in the US for a year) told me about scrapbooking it only took one week to get me totally addicted.I started in October 2003 and don’t think I will ever stop. First of all scrapbooking is a creative outlet for me and besides that it’s a great way of preserving my children’s history.
Scrapbooking has become a way of life for me. There’s not a day that I don’t scrap or do something related to that.

Workshops:
What Lies Beneath by Birgit Koopsen
What you see is not always what you get! It’s time to be honest with yourself when creating this special mini book.

Windows of Wishes by Anita Mundt
Don’t you ever wish you could see into the future and know what it holds? Attend this workshop and ‘create’ your own future in a mini album.

Jump Start Your Journaling by Anita Mundt
We all struggle at times to get started with our journaling. In this workshop we explore one method to help you develop your journaling from a new angle.

Chip ‘n’ Chunky by Birgit Koopsen
Create ‘one of a kind’ embellishments to make each of your projects unique.

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall… by Christiane Müller
Look at your scrap supplies in another way and the way you look at yourself will never be the same again!

In Grandma's Footprints by Christiane Müller
When our grandma's sat evening after evening with their crochet needles they probably didn't see it as a fun hobby, but we're sure you will after this workshop. Give "old fashion" a modern twist and pimp up your LO’s in a funky way!!

Price: 199,-

Price includes :
2 x nights accommodation (Friday & Saturday nights)
2 x breakfast
2 x lunch
1 x 3 course dinner (Saturday evening)
Drinks during the daytime
6 inspiring workshops
All materials to complete the 6 workshops
cropping space
... and loads and loads of fun!!!

Mernaweg 42A
9964 AT Wehe den Hoorn
De Marne - Groningen

For more information you can go to http://www.thecreativebuzz.net/ or e-mail info@thecreativebuzz.net, also for signing up!

Don't mis it! Full is full!!!

OK, and now something to show again. Just for me, just for fun! Made this LO using one of the lovely pictures Anita made of me, maybe you recognise it from my blog banner :).

Journaling says:
The gorgeous pictures Anita took of me in her studio made me feel really pretty!



Supplies:
Patterend papers, felt flower, paper flower, ribbon: Making Memories (Note Worthy)
Foam letters: American Craft Thickers
Crystal flowers: Zeeman
Bling cardstock: Doodlebug
Transparency: Hambly
Black marker: Edding
Other: pin, tag, flower button
Doodle template (to make the branches): Creamotion

You can still leave a link on my last post and have a change to winn an kit to make the mini snowflake album! Seen some gorgeous ornaments already, but would love to see more :)

Thanks again for stopping by!
Birgit

Labels: , ,

21 Comments:

Blogger Ingrid said...

How wonderful that you got Christiane on board of The Buzz. The 3 of you make a great team!!

And what a gorgeous layout. Love the papers that you used, and you sure are very pretty!

2:08 PM

 
Blogger Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

Gorgeous layout and indeed beautiful pictures!

3:24 PM

 
Blogger Mirjam said...

gorgeous picture, and gorgeous layout!!

12:46 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

That sounds great! :))

Love your layout, so beautiful!

1:28 AM

 
Blogger FauveDesign said...

That weekend sounds like so much fun!Too bad i can't make it because of Scrapalicious.

I adore that picture of you,beautiful layout!

4:23 AM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

Sounds like you are going to have a fab time! Your layouts are absolutely wonderful again, and the xmas photo's are stunning! Loved finally being able to catch up again!

4:46 AM

 
Blogger M@risk@ said...

Read about the weekend at the Buzz site and seriously thinking of joining this weekend. Depends on my work, but let you know.
The layout is stunning. Wish you wonderful X-mas days.

4:59 AM

 
Blogger Heleen said...

Whauw, you'r a proffesional scrapper! Your blog looks great. I must come back more often! Thank's for visiting my blog!

10:32 AM

 
Blogger Patty Tanúz said...

Wowow, you look fab in picture!!! No pretty, beautiful!!!! Really I love your LO.. I can to do a scraplift??? I have that paperssssssssssssssssss, congratssssssss, is so great!!!!

11:03 PM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

Your workshops sound fab and it would be great meeting Christiane too, all I have to do now is win de lottery LOL.
I hope your weekend fills up very quickly, you deserve it and the programm looks great!! So does your LO btw ;-)

12:11 AM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love your layout!

So awesome about Christiane - she is a good teacher and an awesome person to work with ;-)

5:29 AM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

What a great layout Birgit and you do look very pretty!! Loved the photos when I saw them!

6:06 AM

 
Blogger Simone said...

I love your LO!!
I wish I could come,this sounds so great!

7:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi just discovered your blog, and I love it !!!!

10:16 AM

 
Blogger Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Ohhh wow...!!! Deze l.o is echt prachtig! Wat een kleuren!
Wat leuk dat je op m'n blog geweest bent, ik las over je vraag "wat is je favoriete kerstdecoratie", tjeetje, ik zou het echt niet weten, ik vind zoveel leuk! Maar ik zal er nog eens goed over nadenken, dan hoor je het nog wel! Hele fijne feestdagen!

12:48 PM

 
Blogger linda loe said...

looks great and sounds good but to far away for me.

1:29 AM

 
Blogger linda loe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:30 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your layout!!!!!
Happy Holidays!!!!

9:02 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

wow!! this is an amazing layout!! and yessss; i'm soo looking forward to work with you and i hope to see lots of girls from the net!! ;)

9:53 AM

 
Blogger saffiertje said...

~Those lo's are so beautiful!

2:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful layout with lovely colors
christie

7:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home