Friday, January 11, 2008


'The Buzz' is now taking bookings for our fabulous scrapbooking weekend in March, details can be found here in English and here in Dutch.
After several requests we have also decided to run a one day 'Get to Know Your Digital SLR Camera' workshop in April. The numbers on this course will be limited to ensure a small group where everyone will get the personal attention needed. So, if you really want to come you need to book fast! Click for details
here in English and here in Dutch.

5 Comments:

Blogger Janine Langer said...

I'd love to take part, but I don't know if I'll have some time, puh!

3:24 AM

 
Blogger Essie said...

Yes!! Just payed the money for the Buzz weekend. So we'll meet soon. Lot of love, es

12:52 AM

 
Blogger Lisbet said...

My computer gave up before christmas and NOW i got it to work again. So now I spend time with surfing around and enjoy all the new cards, layouts that has been made since my last time. I have a big cup of coffe and I´m looking for inspiration.

Have a great 2008.

2:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Birgit! Hope you are feeling all better again now! Sorry to hear you had such a turbulent start into 2008, hate that flu...
Great pics in the last post! My fave is the original and also no. 4!

11:15 AM

 
Blogger Familie Kubben said...

Congratz with the Buzz! I would love to join Esther but my sister in law is due on that date, so can;t make it. Hope to see you a next time around!

1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home