Friday, April 13, 2007

She arrived...

Milly that is!

Today Anita stopped by and brought her to me!

And she is soooo gorgeous, the sneak peek promissed that she would be but she's even more beautiful than I expected!

What can I say... every girl that respects herself needs a bag like this *lol*

I gave her a prominent place in my livingroom and now I'm watching her waiting for the moment I can take her out and show her!

I've got a birthday party tomorrow evening and I'm sure all the girls will be jealous :)

You want one too? For more information about prices or to order such a unique handmade bag you can e-mail Anita at bagsofpersonality@hotmail.com.

And remember, not one bag will be the same, every single one has it's own personality which will be printed on the inside of the bag.

Milly's says: Milly is fun loving and excitable. She is a little daring but always fun to be around.



Have a nice weekend!
Birgit xxx

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger anita said...

so glad you like her :)))
anita
x

12:54 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

What a gorgeous bag. LOVE it!!

12:56 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

its beautiful!
*hugs*
Martine

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

she's really a beauty!! lucky girl!!
have a nice weekend too!! :))

1:44 PM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Oooh, she's awesome!!! Love her!!

1:48 PM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

this is gorgeous, will definately have to get in touch with Anita about this ;))

11:16 PM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

Beautiful bag!Love the colors :)

3:18 AM

 
Blogger linda loe said...

wouw this is so cool I like hem . Maybe Anita had to start I little shop for use so we can buy one to....

Moderater of:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dutchfreestyle/

http://linda-loe.blogspot.com/

5:13 AM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

love this bag- awesome!!!

5:38 AM

 
Blogger sollie said...

What a wonderful bag!! Have lots of fun with it.

7:12 AM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

O, I think I'm in love!

9:12 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

you lucky girl, can't wait to see it in real life !

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Wow, Milly is adorable, love it!!

5:07 AM

 
Blogger Monique said...

You lucky girl!! ;P

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Tessa Tegendraads said...

Hij is ook wel héél cool!! Veel plezier met deze gave tas. Past ook wel bij de lente, lekker vrolijk :-)

Tessa

3:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Birgit,
glad I was so lucky to see Milly "live" She's gorgeous and I'm sure she in the right place.
Bet you will make everybody jealous!!(me included) :)

11:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a real beauty!

10:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your beautiful colorful new bag. Enjoy wearing it.

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Carolina said...

What a gorgeous bag, the colours and details are wonderful and you have such a beautiful blog! So much to look at.

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home