Wednesday, April 11, 2007

time to move on...

As some of you might have noticed already I decided yesterday to quit the Scrap-Club DT.
I feel a little sad, because I’ve been with scrap-club a long, long time and I’ve always loved working with the gorgeous kits. But I’ve come to a point where the amount of work I had to do just got to much for me. There’s so much going on right now and new opportunities ahead that I feel I should try and take, which I just can’t if I stay..
I sure will miss it, but I know new challenges will come my way and it’s time to move on. The DT-call on scrap-club seemed a good time for me to stop and give others the opportunity to get a spot on a great DT! So if you’re looking for a great challenge, go check it out!

Today Marlijn got a new bike. She has really outgrown her little one. She didn’t know and when Erik came home with it she was soooo excited! She just loved it, and so do I.




Don’t you just love these colors??? They totally inspire me to do some scrapbooking *lol*!

Talking about scrapbooking… here are a few sneak peeks of the workshop I’ll be teaching at Tiny’s in Kortrijk (Belgium) on Friday may 11th.
More information about it you can find on their website
http://www.hobbyselect.be/ Look under "cursussen".


Finally her space: my space! Prompts for yesterday and today were “spiky” and “daisy”. Here are my takes at it:



Thanks again for looking,
Have a nice evening!
Birgit

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Birgit, where can I find info about the DT call fot Scrap club?

11:33 AM

 
Blogger jojoco said...

Wat een leuke interpretatie, die spiky!

En er komen vast mooie nieuwe uitdagingen langs voor jou!

Mooie fiets ook voor Marlijn! (mijn nichtje heet Marijn!)

groetjes,

jojo

12:38 PM

 
Blogger Familie Kubben said...

Jammer dat je gaat stoppen met de DT van de scrapclub Birgit!!
Je maakte altijd prachtige LOs met de kits. Alvast heel veel succes met de andere uitdagingen, want die zijn er vast :) mooie foto's heb je weer gemaakt!!

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Sad you are quitting, I really loved to see your layouts using the kit!

Love the sneaks!!

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

sad that you are gone!! but i'm sure you will go your way!! ;))

1:37 PM

 
Blogger anita said...

Those sneaks look great already! Looking forward to our 'color' workshop this Sunday :-)

2:16 PM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love those sneak peaks !!!! and your photos!

5:28 PM

 
Blogger linda loe said...

Gaaf die bloemen of heet het cool tegenwoordig :)
Groetjes Linda

Moderater of:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dutchfreestyle/

http://linda-loe.blogspot.com/

1:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Echt superjammer dat je bij Scrapclub weg bent. Laat je ons wel weten waar we je schitterende werk in de toekomst kunnen bewonderen?
Leuk dat zo'n fietsje je aan scrappen doet denken, wij hebben dat ook. Als we ergens een leuk bloesje zien zeggen we ook wel eens tegen elkaar "kijk leuk scrappapiertje".
Mooie sneakpeek ook van je volgende workshop maar België vind ik echt tever weg ( al is het voor jou nog veel verder).

2:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ontzettend jammer Birgit! Jouw werk voor Scrap-club was enorm inspirerend en prachtig. En het was ook altijd erg leuk om een beoordeling van jou over mijn eigen LO te krijgen. Dat zal ik zeker missen.
Maar, jou inschattend, kunnen we via jouw blog genoeg inspiratie blijven opdoen. Succes met alles!
Liefs, Petra

3:35 AM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

So sad your leaving Scrap-club :(
I totally love the bike,those colors are just awesome!

10:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home