Friday, April 06, 2007

I didn't have the intention of buying Marlijn new clothes... and certainly not THIS MUCH!!
But hey, what can I say.... I just loved it all :) this new collections with all the fresh colors gave me a real summery feel. That, and the nice sunny weather, did it I guess.
Anyway.. if it really gets 20*C over Easter, Marlijn has something to wear :)




The shoes I DID plan to buy! I think they're just adorable. My little girl will look so pretty when we go over to grandma to celebrate her birthday on Sunday!



I thought we needed a sandbox in our backyard. Even though we have a big playground behind our house it feels better to keep Marlijn in our own safe garden for a little longer in stead of letting her go to the playground on her own all the time. Next thing on our garden agenda will be a swing.





Finally the her space:my space pictures of today and yesterday:





TFL! and have a wonderful Easter weekend!!!
Birgit

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Great photo's birgit... Love them all...

I need to get a sanbox myself.. My daughter wants to play outside all the time but with a baby it's not possible for me and She can't go alone.. Maybe this will keep her satisfied LOL

Hope you have a great evening

Emine

10:46 AM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Wow, die schoenen, zoooo lief!! En heeft een meisje ooit genoeg schoenen? Nee toch!!
Ook de rest van de foto's zijn errug mooi!

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

isn't it great when you can spoil your little girl??!! Love those shoes...

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

I love those shoes! Aaah, buying for a little girl is great, boys don't like wearing pink shirts. ;)

As we are planning to build a house this summer we will have to buy sandbox, swing and all the othter things, too. Have fun!

11:59 PM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

O those clothes, love those colors and fabrics, wish i had kids to buy then for hahaha. Those shoes are soooo cute.

Isn't it great that the children have their own playground in the garden?

3:21 AM

 
Blogger Robyn said...

My goodness, great photos and I LOVE LOVE LoVE those little shoes!

8:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home