Tuesday, March 27, 2007

heart...

Heart...

Her space:my space question for today: Heart, a symbol of love, is there a heart in your space?

Well there are a lot of hearts and a lot of love in my space but I decided to make only one picture:






I've got a question: does any of you know where I can find realy cool free brushes to use on the edges of my photographs?
I've been browsing the interent but there's so many I don't know where to start. I'm not that handy with my computer so they must be easy to download and even easier to work with :) any good tip is very welcome!!!

Have another wonderful spring day!
Birgit

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ohhh what a beautiful photo!!! Love it!!!

5:14 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

I don't know if you already hear something of Jason Gaylor. I love his brushes and best of all: they are high-resolution, so there's no problem in printing them:
http://designfruit.com/jasongaylor/blog/?cat=4

Misprinted Type has also great brushes! They are very unique, but no high-resolution:
http://misprintedtype.com/v3/goodies.php

Love your pic, the pink-green-combo looks great.

5:16 AM

 
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Beautiful photo birgit... Sorry, I can't help you with the brushes thing :(

Have a great day

Emine

6:46 AM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Great pic!!
And sorry...can't help you!!

6:48 AM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

wonderful photo!

10:46 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

congrats on your anniversary Birgit!! and love the brush you are using now!! which is that??
xoxo

11:29 AM

 
Blogger Monique Helfrich said...

Great pictures Birgit!!! Congratulations with being happy together and i guess you find the brush thing when i look at your pic...

12:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures Birgit!
And congrats on your anniversary, hope you had a nice day of celebrating and many happy years to come!

11:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home