Thursday, March 08, 2007

And we have a winner...

pffff, you girls gave me a difficult time. Loved your LO's and the non-scrapbooking suplies you used, so very creative, different and "out of the box".
But I had to choose a winner....

After long, long thinking I decided "My home is my castle" by Lilian to be the winning LO. I love her the overall design, the theme, the soft colors, the whole look. She used bamboo sticks to "sew" a little house on her LO and I think that's just a wonderful and creative idea! So Lilian, congratulations, you're the winner!



and.... I decided to also give a honorable mention to Yvonne Sonneveld. She used the inside tire of a bike to make her own embellishments. I thought this was sooo creative, never would have thought of that myself. She says it's very strong and you can emboss, paint or stamp on it and a lot more. So Yvonne, I'm gonna send you a little rak too!



If the 2 of you e-mail me your adresses I'll make sure you get your prizes!
The rest of the beautiful LO's you all made you can see in the slideshow below. To get a better look and see the designers names and the non-scrapbooking products they used you can click on the images.



One thing I would like to know from you...the last challenge was joined by way more people the this one.... I was wondering why?

Was this one to difficult, do you like sketches more, was it because it was a vacation week last week or didn't you like the rak? Please let me know so next time I can come up with a challenge a lot of people like! I'm very curious for your comments!

In case you missed it, there's a new workshop coming up! It's going to be a colorful and fun day!!Curious? lick on the link at the right side to read more about it!

Take care :)

Birgit

Labels:

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lilian en Yvonne, gefeliciteerd met jullie prachtige werk.
Het was weer leuk om mee te doen en te zien met wat voor originele ideeën sommigen kwamen.

7:54 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

congrats lilian and yvonne!! that were great entries!! :)

i didn't join in because of sickness!! you could be sure i like the challenge!! ;)

8:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Lilian and Yvonne!
Really liked all the layouts of everyone who joined and gave me some new ideas to use different produts.I did find it a bit difficult but that's a challenge right, so can't speak for others but I really liked this one!Birgit,thanks and looking forward for another challenge :)

Gr Jeanet

9:04 AM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

Wow, I've won!!!! Thanx so much! I really loved the 'out of the box'- thinking and the whole challenge. Ik will mail you my address Birgit.
And congrats to you too Yvonne, what a great idea to make embellishments using the inside tire of a bike!

9:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat een geweldige lay-outs van iedereen! Gefeliciteerd voor de winnaars, errrggg origineel!!! Ik heb de afgelopen weken niet zoveel gescrapt, niet zoveel tijd gehad maar ook mijn creativiteit laat op het moment te wensen over. De challenge was wel erg leuk hoor Birgit! Hopelijk ben ik de volgende challenge weer van de partij. Groetjes Anette

10:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the challenge and I planned to participate but due to a lack of time I couldn't join. Next time I'll definately will join the challenge again :-)

10:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Lilian and Yvonne. Nice to see what the others did with the sketch. Thanks Birgit for doing those nice challenges.

11:03 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

congrats to the winners!!

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Congrats Lilian and Yvonne, your Layouts are beautiful!

12:07 PM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

Congrats to the winners!

I also wanted to join,but i just didnt had the time to make it.I guess the wacky workshop etc. took my free time :D

12:47 PM

 
Blogger N. said...

Congratulations to the winners! I didn't participate the challenge because I tried before to use non-scrap-related items on my pages and I swear: I can't! It's not my thing... But I do like sketches :-D

2:43 PM

 
Blogger Essie said...

De winnende LO is duidelijk een winnaar. Geweldige LO en leuk idee om de bamboo te gebruiken. Goede keuze Birgit. Ik kijk uit naar je volgende challange.

12:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lilian and Yvonne. Really original!! Mine was not really original compared to most... I also didn't had much time, but I'm glad I joined.
So keep the challenges coming Birgit.

12:29 AM

 
Blogger linda loe said...

Gefeliciteerd dames met julie leuke lootjes. Zelf had ik het te druk door de vakantie en natuurlijk het wacky weekend. Leukje daar ontmoet te hebben,maar ik moet eerlijk bekeen dat ik niet door had dat dit jouw blog is. Toen Corinne het vertelde toen viel het kwartje ( sorry :( )
Verder maakt het mij niet uit hoor wat voor een uitdaging het is k vind alles leuk.
Groetjes Linda
http://linda-loe.blogspot.com/

1:43 AM

 
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi

Well I didn't participate in this B/C I just discovered your blog through Fauve's blog...

fun challenges though...
Maybe I will participate next time..
when will you post one again?

Have a great day
Emine

3:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lilian en Yvonne,van harte gefeliciteerd. Leuk weer om te zien wat iedereen ervan gemaakt heeft!
Het ligt niet aan jouw challenges Birgit.We zijn benieuwd wat je nu weer voor ons gaat bedenken...
Groetjes Boukje.

5:40 AM

 
Blogger Monique Helfrich said...

Congrats girls!!! I didn't join in because of our vacation!!! Hope I'll be able next time!

11:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners! Was really great Birgit to meet you 'live' last weekend!
And i hope to do a challenge with you soon again (vacation/flu/work/deadlines/wacky weekend you name it and this month has it ;-))))
Have a great weekend!

1:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Lilian and Yvonne! Birgit fyi I just missed this one on your blog, I will join the next one :-D

7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home