Thursday, February 22, 2007

A NEW CHALLENGE!

I'm leaving for a spring break tomorrow! A whole week of relaxing, swimming, having fun and probably visiting a few scrapbook stores while I'm in the area :) The first weekend good friends of us will join us with their children and I'm sure we'll have a great time!

Straight afterwards I'm going to the Wacky Workshop Weekend at de Creatie so a lot to look forward to!

I don't think I will be able to update while I'm away so it might be a little quiet around here the coming week.

So.... I thought I leave you with something to do when I'm away and decided to give you another challenge. And this time there will be a RAK involved again. The winner will get a nice package to make a great chipboard mini book.

Here's what you need to do:
This advertisement is your "sketch" but it's not just an ad challenge... I want you to use something on your LO that was NOT made for scrapbooking! So get creative, use your imagination, think out of the box and show me something nobody else did before!



I know... it's not an easy one, and therefore I will give you enough time. You can send in until march 7, 12.00 p.m.

Send your LO to scrappen@birgitkoopsen.nl. The winner will be announced march 8!

Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful work!

Finally a few sneak peeks of my projects made using the GetInspired! kit from De Creatie:



TFL!
Birgit

15 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Ben weer heel benieuwd naar de get inspired kit, en je sneak peek ziet er alweer super uit...
Fijne vakantie...

gr Nicole

7:11 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

enjoy the spring break and wacky weekend!! i want to see tons of photos ;))

8:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The spring break, in Brabant, is coming to an end. I took some photos of Carnaval last weekend. You can check them out on my photoblog: http://photojourney.my-expressions.com/

Have a nice break and have fun at the Wacky Workshop Weekend.

Take care,
Sophie

11:19 AM

 
Blogger Kerry McKibbins said...

I LOVE those projects from the Get Inspired kit. LOVE em'!

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Tessa Tegendraads said...

ooooh ik ben véél te lang niet op je weblog geweest en ik zie het al, je hebt weer véél te leuke dingen gemaakt!!!

Tessa

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

Thanx for the challenge birgit, I was so out of inspiration at the moment! Just what I needed.

2:12 AM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

what a great challenge!!! and I love what you did with the "creatie" stuff.
Have a nice week!!

5:44 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

cool challenge Birgit, very very curious what everybody will do with it!! and have fun next week! Your sneak peeks look awesome, as usual :)

6:24 AM

 
Blogger R said...

Looks very cool Birgit!!!!

Enjoy your Spring Break :D

2:08 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

hope you have a fab holiday ! See you next weekend !

2:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation!!Your sneaks look great!!What a great challenge!!Getting really busy with all the challenges, love it so that's cool!

6:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish you a relaxing week with your family and much fun at the Wacky Workshop weekend. Your sneak peeks look beautiful.
The challenge is cool and I will try to make something of it.

5:40 AM

 
Blogger R said...

Jaja ik ben vandaag door Winsum heen gereden!!!!

Ik moest voor school naar de Allersamborg in Ezinge! Ken je dat?

Leuk hoor om te zien waar je "ongeveer" woont buurvrouw ;)

6:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ik wil heeeel graag meedoen en ik heb hem in mijn hoofd ook al helemaal klaar, alleen nog geen foto's dus ik hoop dat die op tijd af zijn (al besteld) maar ik stuur hem je zo wie zo nog hoor ook al haal ik het misshien niet :)
Leuke challenge, wist eerst niet wat ik moets met het iets dat niet voor het scrappen gemaakt was, totdat er een ijzer labeltje van mijn broek los liet

6:10 AM

 
Blogger butterfly said...

Great previews!!!!Love them and are curious....

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home