Wednesday, January 31, 2007

So far I received 12 wonderful, creative and original LO's for the sketch challenge. Didn't you join yet but would you like to win a nice RAk click here! You can still enter until coming monday!
I have been working on a few projects for the "Knallende Kars Dagen" coming weekend.
I had to use the K&Co. Brookfield and Dollhouse lines. Here are 2 of the LO's I made with them.
The hearts on the first LO are fastened with staples and then folded a little to give them depth.
For the second one I used my own sketch I made for the challenge. The sketch was made with the third LO in mind wich some of you might recognize. I made that one a while ago.
Maybe these LO's inspire you to take out your scrapping supplies and take a change on the sketch! I hope when I return from Kars on monday my mailbox is filled with gorgeous LO's!
And remember there's not one but two RAK's to win!!


I'm off to crop now! Have a nice evening!
Birgit

13 Comments:

Blogger Familie Kubben said...

Hi Birgit, I love your LO's! Especially the soft colors in the first and second one! They are beautiful. Have fun at te knallende kars dagen!!

11:26 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

wonderful layouts again!! don't work so much ;)

12:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leuk om te zien wat jij van de sketch gemaakt, die twee zijn al verschillend, 'k ben benieuwd hoe alle layouts er straks uitzien...
Voor mij was dit een uitdaging, jij moet steeds maar weer iets zien te maken van de materialen die je voorgeschoteld krijgt, lijkt me ook leuk trouwens...
Groetjes Boukje.

12:42 PM

 
Blogger N. said...

I feel ashamed when looking at MY very simple layout that I made using the sketch - and on the other side there are SO awesome layouts that YOU did with the same sketch! Great job, beautiful colors, fantastic work!

1:30 PM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Oh wow - love those layouts!!! Wish you a wonderful and not to stressy weekend with Kars!

1:58 PM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

Love the papers you used!!! Great, think I'm saving them to lift sometime! If you don't mind that is.......

4:09 PM

 
Blogger FauveDesign said...

Beautiful layouts!Also loved your little tin!!

1:14 AM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

I love the 'together lo, great photo also!
Did you use the paper from the Elsie workshop at Pien's for the other lo? I still have that paper left also ;-).

3:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Bitgit

Ze zijn weer geweldig leuk Je LO's

Zag laatst bij de Duif in Leeuwarden ook een Spread van je staan. Gaaf zeg. Ga zo door!

liefs Willeke

6:31 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

great combo's !

2:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it all! They are so different from eachother, gorgeous stuff!!

11:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

superbe ces trois pages, j'adore
bravo christie

3:04 PM

 
Anonymous printer ram said...

It had been six months without hearing anything. Six months! We had rung the social workers back in August, to ask what was going on, only to be told that the person involved was off on school holidays - summer school holidays take six weeks - how could you put people's lives on hold because of that.

5:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home