Monday, January 29, 2007

Finally something to show...

The Scrap-club kit is ready to ship so I can post the LO's I made with it now.
It is a lovely Valentines kit but I saw it as my personal challenge to use it for non-valentine subjects. Well I guess you good say that the "I love this girl" LO could be shared under the Valentines category but mot the other 2!

I love the black and white together with the pink!

Journaling says: My adolescent daughter, I love you! Even though you don't think so every time we disagree about something again....

Journaling says: Marlijn loves Christmas! She loves the balls and the lights in the tree. She loves the candy she finds in her advents calendar every day. She loves the story about the "little elf" and "kling-klokje-kling" (a dutch x-mas song). She loves the gifts under the tree and the whole family happy together!


Journaling says: This is my niece Nienke, she's eleven years old and loves scrapbooking! This weekend she's staying with us because she wants to do her lecture in school about scrapbooking. Today we have fun scrapping together and making pictures for her power point presentation. This LO is for her because I love it that she choose this subject for her lecture!

So far scrapbooking... Last weekend we visited my cousin and her family in Germany, near Bielefeld. When we drove down there it started to snow and we hoped so much that it would all be white at the place we were going too. And it was, it looked wonderful. Unfortunatly it was already dark when we arrived so I couldn't take any pictures but Lennart and my nephew Sören went out and made a big snowman. When we woke up the next moring the melting had already begun, such a bummer!!!
But we went out any way and I manage to take some pictures that look like winter :)
I really needed too, you know... I have all these yummy winter goodies and paper lying here to be used :)


On saturday I did a workshop for my cousins' friends. They made a little harmonica book in a box and all loved it! We had a lot of fun! Anne came along and made the book too!
Sunday moring we left after breakfast because Erik and Lennart were going to the "Euroborg" in Groningen to see the match Groningen-Ajax. They had a good time too even though Groningen lost in the last minute. There where 5 goals so excitement enough!!
Finally I just want to remind you that you have still one week left to join in the sketch challenge fun and win a RAK! Click here if you want to know more. Several lovely LO's where mailed to me already but I hope that it will be a lot more :)
Thanks for popping by!
Have a great day!!
Birgit

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Cathy Pascual said...

beautiful layouts! especially the first one :)

2:07 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

wohooo!! you've done great layouts :)good to hear that there was so much snow in germany;) why not for me??

2:40 AM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Gorgeous gorgeous layouts my sweet button-queen ;-) Love what you did wiht the KIt!!!

3:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great pictures, love what you did with the kit, great X-mas LO.
Just sent you my entery for the sketch challenge, hope you got it.
Loved it, it just came in the right time :)

6:53 AM

 
Blogger FauveDesign said...

Ow they are all sooooo great,you totally rocked that kit :D

p.s. Will def. try to do your sketch!!

9:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Birgit..Beautiful Layouts with the Kit, can't wait to get it either so I can play along with it too!! Lucky you to have such great snow photos!! Beautiful!!

10:25 AM

 
Blogger Familie Kubben said...

Hi Birgit the LO's are beautiful!! I can't wait to receive the kit, so I can make some LO's on my own. Hey, enough inspiration thanks to you!!

11:13 AM

 
Blogger Kelzinha said...

Well, I could'nt say that 'your page rocks' at your scrapdiary post... so I came here to tell you! YOUR PAGE ROCKS! :D and your DD is a beautiful girl too! TFS

11:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colorcombo of the supplies and your design (again) ROCKS!! I'm already brainstorming 'bout the sketchcahllenge ;-))

12:04 PM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

What a nice LO's, really, black and pink go together pretty good!!

3:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat een mooie LO heb je gemaakt, prachtige foto's ook van je kinderen en je nichtje! En geweldig die sneeuwpop! Het was hier vandaag niet te harden zo heet :=D Grappig dat contrast! Groetjes Eef

4:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layouts!!!!!!

6:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your lo's are beautiful and love the way you used the felt. Curious what the snow pictures will show.

4:10 AM

 
Blogger corinne5 said...

they all look wonderful as ever!

corinnexxx

9:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat een geweldige lo's weer Birgit en wat een super kit deze maand.
Je lo van Anne "sounds familiar" ik heb ook een puber;)
groetjes Carla

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Helfy said...

I like all your LO but especially "love this girl", the colours, the flowers.Is this felt?

1:30 PM

 
Blogger GomollDesign said...

Aboslutely adorable Layouts - LOVE what you did here!!!

7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home