Thursday, January 25, 2007

I was interviewed for






Last week I got an e-mail from a woman called Patri Oliveira. She's a member and writer for a Brazilian scrapsite called scrapdiary.com.br It's a great website, I guess you could call it the Brazilian 2Peas, with a gallery, forum, articles, DT, challenges etc. She asked me if she could do an article about ME and my work. Well, isn't that exciting? I can't believe that people at the other side of the world are so interested in my scrapping that they actually want to write and read about me!! But they do!

So of course I agreed and yesterday evening the article went up... and it looks GREAT!!
The people there are so nice and friendly, enthousiastic and helpfull, that even though I don't speak one word portuguees it's a pleasure to visit the site!

If you want to see the article, you have to register on the homepage of Scrapdiary and go to Artigos!

If you're interested in winning a nice RAK see my yesterdays post and take the sketch challenge!

TFL!
Birgit

16 Comments:

Blogger Brigitta said...

wow Birgit, that is quite something. I just wish the site was in Spanish, I could have understood some of it then haha

6:13 AM

 
Blogger Nicole said...

That's cool... and I can understand why they asked YOU... your work is really super!!! and who knows a trip to Brasil, giving some workshops, sounds not bad I think!!!

gr Nicole

6:24 AM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

How cool - love this and you are totally cool and your work is too so it is just right they interviewed you!! Congratulations!

6:32 AM

 
Blogger Monica Moura said...

Yes!! Come to Brazil... we will teach you some works in portuguese!!! You are very kind and sweet and your work is amazing!!

6:33 AM

 
Blogger Bianca Alonso said...

Hi Birgit!
I loved you interview and you scrapbook style. You can be sure that here in Brazil we apreciate great scrappers like you ;)
I'm going to add you blog link to mine, ok?
And you know Nat too!!! She is sooooooo sweet, i love this girl!!! :)

xoxo
see ya

6:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, Birgit...that is so great!!
Your work is fantastic, so cool they love it too!!You are famous!!!

Gr Jeanet

7:00 AM

 
Blogger thati penna said...

Hi Birgit,
I'm scrapdiary member...we loved your interview and LO.
Welcome to the our home!!!

7:04 AM

 
Blogger patri oliveira said...

Birgit your work is awesome! And we (brazilian) liked to see your wonderful interview and so kind you are. The scrapdiary's site is always open for you! I am much obliged to you!
Hugs,
Patri Oliveira

8:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool is that! congrats :-D

9:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Birgit this is fantastic. What a great honor, but you deserve this. Congrats on this new opportunity to show your work on the other side of the globe.
About your sketch I will attend and soon my LO will drop into your mailbox.

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

how cool is that!! CONGRATS!! and your work totally rock!!

10:06 AM

 
Blogger corinne5 said...

Misschien moeten we maar eens samen naar brazilie dan hahaha!

Ik zal een op de site kijken.

corinnexxx

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Miranda said...

Wow, that's great. Such a huge compliment!

11:17 AM

 
Blogger Nana said...

Hi Birgit!! It was such a pleasure have you at our community! Here in Brazil we have a large number of good scrappers and this craft has gained more and more fans!! Your work is really stunning and amazing! Thanks a lot for bringing your talent to us! And a trip to Brazil sounds good to me... hi,hi,hi!Kisses girl!

6:27 PM

 
Blogger LuzinhaFolch said...

Good morning dear Birgit,
I have post a tread at SD asking something about your LO,if you can you can go there to see it?
Your interview rocks,and you already has a fa club!
Thanks dear have a wonderful weekend!

2:38 AM

 
Blogger LuzinhaFolch said...

ops Im sorry I wrote wrong...
I mean can you go there check it out?
Thanks
:0p

2:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home