Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My little wish came true... and another "RAK-game"!

...we woke up to a winter wonderland this morning. Well, ok... you could still tell that the grass underneath the snow was green :), but snow is snow an it's looked really pretty when I looked outside at 7.10 am. It was still dark and I just hoped it would last at least till it was so light outside that I could take some pictures. And it did!
I was almost sorry I had a crop this morning and I didn't have the oppertunity to take my car and drive into the province to take some pictures. Half way the moring it started snowing again but I think the temperature was over 0*C already then because when the ladies left the white from the trees had already gone. And then the fog came, and it got really cold and wet and not so nice outside. So much for winter already??? Aperently it's going to 8*C on friday again :(
So, unfortunatly no pictures of kids playing in the snow yet.
Lennart came home from school sick at about 10.00 a.m. and didn't go outside for the rest of the day and when Marlijn and Anne came home most of the snow was already gone.


The view from Anne's balcony very early this morning.

The same shot about an hour later.


I realy, realy hope we have lots more snow soon!!!
Well... no more bingo words today, will miss that :)
So I thought about giving away another RAK!

BUT...this time you really have to do something for it!!!
If you want to participate you make a LO using this sketch.
You're free to choose any subject or materials you want to use.

You e-mail me a picture of your LO before the 6th of february, wich means you have almost 12 days to finish it. My good friend Anita Mundt will be the independent judge. She will judge your LO's on creativity, originality and use of product. I won't give her any names untill she's made her decision.

There will be 2 surprizes to give away! I hope you all join the fun!


You can e-mail your LO to scrappen@birgitkoopsen.nl
Good luck and have fun!
Birgit

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Familie Kubben said...

Hi Birgit, I love your pictures of the snow! We had a tiny little bit of snow here in the eastern part of the country! I love to join in on the RAK, the bingo was great fun! So i'm already thinking about the sketch :)

11:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'k Ga het proberen, leuke uitdaging...
Ik heb een serie foto's kunnen maken van de sneeuw, terwijl de zon scheen! Hoop dat er wat bij zit, nog niet op de computer gezet...
Groetjes Boukje.

1:10 PM

 
Blogger saffiertje said...

Hoi Birgit,

geweldig die sneeuw, maar hier in Emmen was het alleen koud en een mooi dun laagje, net als laatst...
Ik zal zeker nadenken over de RAK! De sketch spreekt me erg aan...
Je ziet 'm vanzelf verschijnen!

groetjes vanuit het winterkoude Emmen, Miranda

1:38 PM

 
Blogger LuzinhaFolch said...

Hi Birgit,
I would like to say thanks once again for such lovely article at Scrapdiary!
It was really nice,and wow wonderful work,Im glad that Patri has introduced you to us!
Oh Im working in a special project for a Swe contest,but if I'll find the time I'll play for shure.
Once again thanks!
Hugs
Lucy

3:34 PM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

Wow, sneeuw in Ned.!! En ach, er komt vast wel meer voor goeie foto's!

Leuk die sketch, zal es kijken of et scrappen wil... (zit met een geblesseerde hand) maar ik ga et zeker proberen!

3:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Birgit,

I love this game!! I will give the sketch a try (love sketches, just finished the jan. scrap-club sketch of you).
No snow here :( Your pictures look beautiful, you live in a great place!
Prettige dag,
Astrid

12:12 AM

 
Blogger Miranda said...

Beautiful pictures! I wish we had some snow here too. But nope, nothing. I keep looking at the air, but I think it won't snow here this time...

Love playing along with the game. I'm gonna work on that sketch!

1:43 AM

 
Blogger Monica Moura said...

Hi Birgit
I'll try to participate too... The snow is really gourgeous (my son always asks to me: "Mom can I see the snow?" or "Why here never snow?"... poor boy LOL)I'm waiting my daughter grown up a little bit to "see" the snow!!!
Thanks again for your article and your participation at Scrapdiary!
Hugs'n'kisses
Monica

3:54 AM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

We didn't have any snow here in Zaandam wednesday, so I couln't shoor such great pictures.
Ik will do my best to make a great lo for the RAK!

5:26 AM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

I ment: 'could't shoot' in my prevous post.

5:26 AM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

I'm in, you know I love challenges. And as far as snow is concerned... nothing here when I came home yesterday, all gone...... and now I'll try to be original with your sketch...

6:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Birgit, beautiful photos of the snow!! No snow here, only cold winter, well for as long as it takes, too bad it's not going to last.
I LOVE challenges, so I'm in on your sketch challenge RAK!!!
Have a great day!!

6:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool pictures of the snow, specially the early morning one is beautiful!!! Ga zeker een poging wagen voor de RAK! :-D eef

9:46 AM

 
Blogger R said...

Hey Birgit,

How kind of you to do a second RAK! I'll hope I can play along!

9:40 AM

 
Blogger Miranda said...

send my LO to you. It's also on my blog: http://mirandasscrapsite.blogspot.com/2007/01/de-winters-van-vroeger.html

9:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prachtige foto's Birgit, die middelste helemaal! En leuk idee voor de sketch!

3:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home