Monday, February 12, 2007

Elsie scrapjack!

Found a new blog this weekend: SCRAPJACKED ! It's only the second challenge yet but it sure looks like fun! At least I got inspired and regarding all the comments I was not the only one :)

So here's my take on Elsie's LO:




Journaling is in dutch on the tag behind the main picture. I'll try to translate:
"Yesterday daddy read to you the story of Jip, who's daddy let him shave himself. Now it's time for your bath and when daddy askes you if you want to shave yourself too, your eyes start to shine and you yell "YEEEEESSSSS!!!" With some shaving gel and a thoothbrush as a shaving knife it takes only a minute 'till you're "shaved" from head to toe. How much fun!!"


It's been a long time since I scrapped my last 8,5x11" LO but it was fun working on this size again! Oh... and I couldn't resist using pipe cleaners again *LOL*
TFL!
Birgit

13 Comments:

Blogger Christiane said...

this blog is cool, huh?? wonderful layout. i'm sitting here on a desk full of pipecleaners. but no time to play :(
have a nice day!!

5:10 AM

 
Blogger Familie Kubben said...

I Birgit I love your LO! It's beautiful. Going to check the blog scrapjacked ;)

5:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!! Love your design and the colors!!Cool pictures!!
Have a great day!!

Jeanet

7:31 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Awe... This is AWESOME! I'm totally diggin' scrapjacked too!!!

8:14 AM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

I was waiting for a LO with these pictures ;-) I also discovered this site a couple of days ago, haven't done anything with it yet, too much going on here :-(

8:39 AM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Ohhh I so love this!!!

10:01 AM

 
Blogger Helfy said...

Your Lo is so nice.All this white, is great!

1:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

superbe cette page j'aime beaucoup, la couleur blanche me plais aussi beaucoup
bravo christie

2:54 PM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

Love your LO, like the letters too, chipboard, or........

4:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO. What a fun, original subject!! I love it.

1:26 AM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

saw it on TwoPeas,it's lovely!!

1:51 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

beautiful scrapjack!! :) what a fun site!!

4:56 AM

 
Blogger Christina Padilla said...

hey girl! way to jack! love your take on it and the pipe cleaner workage is so fun!!!

thanks for playing along!

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home