Monday, April 02, 2007

Just for fun scrapbooking

It feels like ages ago that I did some scrapbooking just for fun! I've been busy with DT's, preparing workshops and (very exciting) the request to be a featured artist for a manufacturer (but more about that tomorrow!) Anyway, not much time to do someting for ME... A lot of times I am "told" what supplies to use. On one hand that's handy, not much time lost in choosing and not such a big mess in my scraproom. And I must say, most of the times I very much like the materials I have to work with a lot. On the other hand... I've got so many wonderful supplies lying around that I desperate want to use, because I choose them and I love them, like those gorgeous Hambly rubon wings and lovely BG Pheobe paper!

And now I finally found some time this weekend to do a LO just for fun!

Some of you might remember my march 29, blog entry about Marlijn, who was grumpy because she got only one piece of cake in stead of the two she wanted. She was so upset that she didn't want to sit at the table with us anymore and took her chair to the window and sat down with her back towards us :) I just needed to scrap that and here's the result: Grumpy little angel.




Click on the LO for a better view.

Made two pictures for her space:my space today. Just didn't know wich one to choose :)

Metal:

Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave a message even if you never did before!
Birgit

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ohhh I love your new layout!!! Oh love those wings!!! Were did you get them?
And isn´t is nice to scrap without any requirments...? It´s a real treat once in a while...;-)

9:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great banner. Looks stunning and your LO is so great. Love the "twist." And congrats on your little nephew. So sweet!

9:57 AM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Ooooh, what a lovely lay-out!! And what a cute story behind it ;-)

10:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your layout! Great paper and those wings are awesome!

10:35 AM

 
Blogger A said...

Wauw!! Vond de foto al geweldig, maar de gescrapte versie met vleugeltjes is helemaal TOP!

Groetjes,
Annemieke

11:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your LO!! And congrats to the winners of the challenge....both LO's were very nice!! Birgit, it was nice to participate your challenge :-)

11:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your LO looks great Birgit! And I love pictures your make for the my space your space blog!
groetjes Astrid

11:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Je zwarte achtergrond leest prettiger dan het witte, wat je eerst had.
De winnaars van de challenge nog van harte gefeliciteerd!
En lekker Birgit, dat je weer even voor jezelf kon scrappen.
Groetjes Boukje.

12:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your layout, specially those wings!
I want to compliment you on the pictures you show on your blog everyday, they are a real inspiration! Thanks!!

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

Such a cute layout,totally different then your "normal" work.TFS!

4:00 PM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Love this layout, especially the wings and the title. :)

1:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful layout you made with the picture of Marlijn being grumpy. The new banner is awesome and the pictures on your other blog give me much inspiration. Thnx.

2:29 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

love that lo Birgit ! And I know the feeling ;)

5:51 AM

 
Blogger Anniek said...

Mooie layout! Heb net zelf ook dit papier gekocht omdat ik het zo mooi vind.
Mooie banners ook. Ik moet er nog steeds eentje maken voor boven mijn blog, weet alleen niet hoe :(

12:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home