Thursday, March 29, 2007

Grumpy...

Grumpy....
that's the right word for Marlijn at the moment I took this picture!

She was very much annoyed by the fact that she couldn't have 2 pieces of cake when we had tea this afternoon only a little more then 1,5 hour before dinner. She was so upset about it that she decided that she didn't want to sit with us at the table anymore, so she took her chair to the window and sat down with her back towards us... grumpy... Fortunatly my stubborn little girl is never grumpy to long. Therefore pictures like these are rare. I'll cherish it :)




Made 2 pictures for her space:my space prompt "button" today:



It's been a while since I've shared some work. Nothing I can show right now... Maybe a few sneak peeks tomorrow.
Just a little reminder: 2 more days until the challenges close. March 31, at midnight! Hope to get much more LO's and banners from you!!!
TFL!
Have a nice evening!
Birgit

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

I like the picture of Marlijn, hope you make a wonderfull (grumpy) lay out with it!!!

2:21 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

...cant wait to see which ones you will choose...;-)
hugs

Anke

12:06 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

She is so cute, my son is doing this, too, when he's upset!

Love the pics. :)

2:18 AM

 
Blogger Kerry McKibbins said...

I LOVE that pic of your daughter.
....and I wanna see some work!!

3:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home