Wednesday, March 28, 2007

a perfect gift...

a perfect gift...



What more can a mom of a 4 year old daugther wish for than a handpicked bunch of flowers from her little girl. Even if it's just a tiny little bunch.

Marlijn was so adorable when she gave me these saying: "I picked these myself mom, specially for you, because you like flowers so much!'
I think that makes up for at least 15 times of coming out of her bed when she's suposed to sleep, 10 times of not listening to what I'm saying and 3 times of not eating whatever we have for dinner *LOL*

Todays prompt for her space: my space is light...


Love how the sunlight goes through my luxaflex and leaves stripes on my fourniture!

TFL!
Birgit

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Je@net said...

Perfect gift and a perfect pics!!
What a cute little girl she most be!!

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

i'm standing also in front of my luxaflex but suddenly i saw this leave!! *lol*

oh yes, and such flower presents are great. my son gave me the first tulip of this year!! :(( -> :))

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Vanessa said...

Hey ik hoor graag verhaaltjes van jouw MArlijn, ..; wist je dat mijn jongste zoontje MErlijn heet?

11:03 AM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

more gorgoeus photos!

12:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photo's are perfect! And so is the little gift your little girl gave you... totally melting over here LOL

12:37 PM

 
Blogger bonnette said...

Whenever you get sick of getting flowers ..... please sent Marlijn over for a couple of days .... :-)

You captured light soooooo beautiful !

3:37 PM

 
Blogger FauveDesign said...

SUch beautiful photo's,thanks for showing :D

1:21 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

awww she's such a sweetie!! LOVE those pictures!!

1:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home