Sunday, April 01, 2007

You forget…. Really, you forget… just how tiny a new born baby is!
Today we visited our little nephew and cousin Tijn who is 2 weeks old and he is soooo small.
I had 3 little babies myself and they all were even smaller then Tijn. And I know they were little, but THAT little, you just forget!
Tijn is a handsome little boy and I sure can see something familiar in him. I see Anne’s chin, Lennart’s mouth, Marlijn’s hair… no doubt he is family! And he’s sweet :)!




But well, that is probably not why you checked in to my blog today *LOL*
You want to know who the winners of the spring/banner challenges are! Right?!
Again I had a very hard time choosing. Gorgeous layouts, wonderful banners.

I just couldn’t do it alone so I asked Anne to help me and together we decided that the winner of the banner challenge is Anke!
Anke I love the colors, the brushes… just love it all! Congratulations!! Please mail me your address and I will send you your well deserved RAK! And your banner will brighten up my blog for the coming time!
The winner of the Layout challenge is Mandy, with a lot of very close runner ups!
I think that Mandy’s whole LO feels like spring. Even if it wouldn’t say Lente (spring ) in the title you would still know that it’s a spring LO. The colours, the little bird, the subtle flowers and of course the lovely pictures make this the winning LO!
Congratulations Mandy, please e-mail me you address and you RAK is coming your way!

Thanks to all of you who entered, I hope you enjoyed it!!!

You can see all LO’s and banners in the slideshows. For a closer view and the artists name just click on the separate pictures.














Have a nice week!
Birgit

Labels:

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your post i first of all melted seeing that beautiful little being... Also the new banner is stunning, Anke did a great job on it, i think it fits your photo and blog perfectly! And then i saw my layout! OMG, thank you sooo much!! Spring is totally in the air now LOL, have a great week!

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Vanessa said...

wauw!!
heel mooi allemaal!!

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Monique Helfrich said...

WOW!!! Great eyecatching banner! And lovely winning layout ánd baby!
Congratulations Anke and Mandy!!!

2:05 PM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

Wow, what a great banne!!!!!!! Lovely baby, awesome winning LO!!!!!!

3:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat een prachtig neefje!!! En wat een geweldige banners en LO's. Ik vond ze echt allemaal stuk voor stuk schitterend. Blij toe dat ik niet een keus hoefde te maken! Anke en Mandy van harte gefeliciteerd!!! Bedankt voor de challenge Birgit.Hierdoor ik heb ik het plezier in het scrappen weer terug gekregen.
Groetjes Anette

12:10 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!!! You really picked my banner!!!! Thank you so much!!! And what a lovely new child in this world!!! Mandy Congratulations to you , too!!!

1:05 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

Sjeesh I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog. Love the photo's, little babies hmmmm never had them ... but he is cute ! Computers are powerfull even in our house sanctions on that and the tv work very well ! Love the lo's and banners and sneakpeaks ! Jealous already of your bag .....

2:21 AM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

congratulations to Anke and Mandy!! I'm so impressed with the banners, I don't even know how to put one on my blog, leave alone create on hahaha.

2:33 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Congrats! The winner layout is awesome and the banner is great! Nice job! :))

And this cute little being is absolutely adorable. You're right, you forget so fast how small they are. *sigh and dream*

3:03 AM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

What a cute baby, such a tiny little human being.....

Conrats to the winner of the cahllenges. Great banner and I love the colors of the layout!

3:33 AM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

Congrats to the winners!!Love the new banner and the spring layout is beautiful!

3:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandy and Anke congratulations!! Looks great both the banner and LO. And such a cute nephew, you do forget how tiny newborns are.
Astrid

4:07 AM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Great banner and a cute little baby!!

6:34 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

o wow, what a cute cute pic of you little nephew! so cute. and your banner is beautiful. Mandy congrats!! awesome lo!
xoxo

8:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....Birgit, your new banner looks great! Beautiful Anke! And Mandy your lo is gorgeous!Both big congrats!
What a beautiful baby!Yes you do forget how tiny they are,I've got a shirt from Levi when he was a baby, sooo small and little, just to remind me.

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home