Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A little toot...

I promissed I would reveal the little secret around my latest sneak peeks today, so I will :)
A few weeks ago I recieved an e-mail from Vicki Harvey who is one of the owners of
Mustard Moon. She asked me "if I would be interested in being their featured artist for the first 2 weeks of april". Are you kidding??? Of course I was interested.... and excited and feeling honored!!!
So she sends me a package of goodies and I made them 4 LO's and an altered object. I had a great time working with their products, I absolutly LOVE their Big Honkin' Rubons and their Ledger paper!! So, if you want to see what I created click
here! You can also browse trough the previous featured scrappers wich is absolutly worth the time and don't forget to check out the products!!



Todays prompt for her spacë:my space is "note"


This is a little note Lennart wrote a little while ago when he had to do his lecture in school, asking his dad to keep his fingers crossed for him...





TFL!
Have a great Tuesday!
Birgit

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on this Birgit! The layouts are beautiful as ever.
Esp. love your altered item.

2:34 AM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

congratulations Birgit!!! Love your LO's as always ;-) Especially the one about you.
see you tomorrow

2:36 AM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

CONGRATS!!!! You go girl!!
And your projects are so lovely!! Well done!!

2:45 AM

 
Blogger Miranda said...

Wow that's a hugh honner! Congrats!!

3:02 AM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

Congrats on the TOOT,and that note is just super adorable!

3:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Birgit~

your work with our products is outstanding! Thanks so very much to agreeing to be one of our featured scrappers. I love your style and work!!!

Karen

3:18 AM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

weeehee- awesome - congratulations!!!

4:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Birgit. Your layouts are beautiful as always!
Don't you just love little notes like that? I know my mom loved it, she kept all of them. Can't wait to receive them from my kids!
Have a nice day!
Ellemieke

4:45 AM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

Congrats, Birgit. You did a wonderful job.

5:02 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

wow Birgit, HUGE congrats, but you so deserve this :) i checked the site and your lo's and they are stunning. nice list of people to have your name in between :)

and what a cute note from Lennart!!
xoxo

6:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, again so beautiful. Congratulations!
And that note is so cute! Did he do well by the way???

6:58 AM

 
Blogger Kerry McKibbins said...

Congratulations! That's great news!
Your work is gorgeous.

10:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gefeliciteerd Birgit! Mooie layouts hoor, vooral die van Marlijn is prachtig!
Groetjes Boukje.

12:59 PM

 
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Congrats birgit...WTG GIRL...

off to check your awesome layouts ;)

Emine

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Congrats! Great layouts. :)

2:12 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

what a fantastic header and wonderful layouts in the last posts!!
congrats for your artist-spot!!

9:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, big congrats Birgit! Beautiful layouts! What a cool note, so sweet!!

1:14 PM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

woohoo you look great on that screen birgit ! love that subway one !

5:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home