Thursday, April 12, 2007

Not much to share today

My DH is leaving tomorrow morning for a weekend away with the guys from his indoor soccer team. My oldest 2 kids are invited together with there cousins by their grandparents to come and spend the weekend with them in Slagharen (an amusement parc, and they love it!) and the youngest one is staying with her other grandparents. That means I have the house for myself and I thought that this would be a good weekend for some workshops. So I'll be teaching a day workshop both on saturday and sunday without bothering any of my family members. Great huh?


So most of the day was spend preparing for the weekend. Washing clothes and filling suitecases, cutting paper and making shopping lists.


Somewhere during the day I managed to make the her space: my space picture, for wich the prompt was "corner" today!








Finally a little reminder... there's a new challenge up! You've got until next saturday (april 21) to enter and maybe you're the lucky winner of a nice RAK!

See you!
Birgit

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger sollie said...

Hoi Birgit, ik heb me vandaag ingeschreven voor je workshop op 11 mei in Kortrijk. Lijkt me fantastisch. Groetjes Isolde

12:25 PM

 
Blogger anita said...

See you Sunday!!!

1:33 PM

 
Blogger rev said...

you'll have an awesome weekend for sure! have fun! i'll be enjoying the sun with my feet up :)
love the pic!!

1:41 PM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

have fun this weekend!! :))

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

Have a great workshop weekend. Too bad I don't live closer. Have fun!

2:06 PM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

Well that sounds relaxing,have a great weekend!

1:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hé, gezellige workshops toegewenst!
De challenge lukt me deze keer niet, een beetje te druk momenteel.
Groetjes Boukje.

1:52 AM

 
Blogger Creanijn said...

Hoi Birgit, ik ken dat gevoel hoor, workshops geven als er niemand thuis is, dan voel je je ook niet zo alleen :-)
Manlief is bijna elke avond weg voetballen, dus ideaal voor workshops en crops!
Groetjes,
Vicky

2:33 AM

 
Blogger Kerry McKibbins said...

You've been tagged!

3:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home