Friday, April 20, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by Kerry (Curly Girl)… actually, it was last week already but then I had the workshop weekend and after the weekend I was sick… well, you understand… I forgot about the tag. But suddenly it came to my mind again and I remembered what I was supposed to do.
Share 10 weird things about myself. Gosh... I like to see myself as pretty normal but maybe the things I do sound weird to other people so let me think...

1. I talk to myself when I’m scrapping (even when there are other people around)
2. When I’m very concentrated my tongue peeks out of my mouth (just a little and just very rarely!)
3. I’m still pre-heating my bed, even though it’s not exactly freezing outside anymore...
4. I only listen to the radio when I’m in the car. I like it to be quiet in the house.
5. I grind my teeth when sleeping.
6. I love potato chips so much I could eat them for breakfast.
7. When doing the grocceries I always forget something, even when I made a list and actually brought it to the supermarket.
8. My nose and bottom are always cold, oh and my feet too, even in summer...
9. I don’t like to chitchat on the phone. It’s handy we have them when needed but not for fun!
10. I can’t think of any more weird things (that I feel like sharing that is :))

OK, that’s it... but now I have to tag 10 other bloggers to do the same, so here we go:
Anita
Christiane
Lee

Danielle
Brigitta
Rianne
Mandy
Fauve
Jana
Andrea

Good luck girls, can’t wait to read all about your weird things :)
Have a nice day!
Birgit

BTW: TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY YOU CAN SEND IN YOUR LO FOR THE CHALLENGE!


Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm Birgit, you sound a little bit weird.. good thing i already know you :)

6:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, thanks for sharing and thanks for the tag, i'll see what i want to share LOL...

10:39 AM

 
Blogger Essie said...

Great to read about your ten weird things... and thanks for not tagging me :)...

11:48 AM

 
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

You are as weird as me LOL

3:03 AM

 
Blogger Kerry McKibbins said...

I love your 10 things, lol.
I want you to know that each time I visit your blog, I'm inspired to scrap. Thank you because I have deadlines looming, lol.

4:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny weird thingies! :)Didn't had the time to enter your challenge :(
Next time I will!Have a great weekend!

8:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl!! De mussen vallen van het dak! Heehee but I love reading about your quirks:PP
hugs,Monique

10:09 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

especially the telephone-thing is a bit weird!! ;)hey, you are sooo normal!!

2:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home