Saturday, April 21, 2007

dutch dare #12

Dutch dare #12 is dutch dare #1 for me. I've never done one before, but this one I really liked and I had a little spare time :) so I gave it a try.
This is what it says on the DD-blog: "The dare is simple: do NOT use patterned paper and do NOT use pre-fab embellishments, just make it yourself. Get a piece of cardstock and draw, paint, stamp, emboss or doodle! Do it yourself!"

And that's what I did. I used for this LO only cardstock, paint and a black pen. The florals are Stamps from making Memories, all the rest is my own doodling. Loved doing this. Normaly I use quite some embellishements so this took some creativity from me but it was fun and I'm quite pleased with the result.


Ok, my DD Anne has been reading my blog and according to her I need to edit my first weird thing... She says it's not that I talk to myself while scrapping.... she says I talk to myself ALL THE TIME and it's mega-irritating. And she also says that there is a weird thing number 10 and 11 and 12... Not all I want to share but according to her number 10 is that I seem to be the only one laughing about my own jokes, ok, now you know... I'm a very weird mother in the eyes of a 12 year old!!

Did some updating on my photoblog, some older prompt and a few of the latest.

Have a nice sunday!
Birgit

Labels:

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

geweldige lay out birgit
als het kant en klaar papier was zou ik het zo kopen erg mooi!!

xxxxlizette

1:09 PM

 
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

This is gorgeous birgit I REALLY LOVE IT...

haha, you have a very funny girl ;)

have a great night
Emine

1:10 PM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Wow, awesome!!! What a great LO!!
And...your not the only one who's talking to herselfs!!! LOL

1:10 PM

 
Blogger Nicole said...

Wow Birgit I love it... beautiful pictures and colors!!!

gr Nicole

1:24 PM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

wow this LO is amazing Birgit!!! Love the doodling and the paint!!! And I'm sooooo happy that my 17 year old daughter has the same weird sense of humour as I do, we'll be the only ones laughing in the cinema (mainly at twisted British humour) And you already know that I'm talking to myself too (I even talk to my scrapbooksupplies)

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love this layout - gorgeous!

2:57 PM

 
Blogger N. said...

Wow! You did a fantastic job on this Dare! I'm totally impressed by your doodling *sigh*

11:15 PM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

This is so beautiful!!! Love your doodling and those colors, have to scraplift this, I hope it's ok. :)

12:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat een geweldige LO. Eéntje om extra trots op te zijn!!!

12:56 AM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

Wow, this is really awesome!
Love what you did with the doodling and the paint. It's a pleasure to look at. Guess this will not be your last Dutch Dare ;-).

3:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wat een prachtig gedoodle, je bent een waar doodlegenie.
Prachtige layout.

8:03 AM

 
Blogger Bex said...

Birgit
This layout is totally STUNNING.
It has taken my breath away.
I read the dare and thought noway - too far out of my comfort zone but WOW. I may have to try it!

Love Bex

8:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Birgit, your layout is simply beautiful!! Love the colors abd all the doodling and stamping!
Weird or not, as long as you CAN have a good laugh,( even when its about your own jokes)it's a good thing! :)

8:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, forgot my name

8:45 AM

 
Blogger Angelique said...

OMG ! This is so beautiful ! Love it ! Great take on the Dare...

10:52 AM

 
Blogger Familie Kubben said...

WOW! mooie Lo bigit! Ik vind de kleurtjes en doodles helemaal geweldig!

10:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very very nice

How do you make''bliss'' and wich stamp of flower dit you take for this page....

your work is very beautiful !!!!!!

my email adress is : mbrodeurj@homtail.com

5:19 PM

 
Blogger Helfy said...

what a beautiful LO!Fews days( (weeks :-( ? ) without visiting your blog...and i just see this LO.Fantastic!

12:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home