Sunday, March 30, 2008

I bought Marlijn a new t-shirt yesterday and she loves it so no question what she wanted to wear today :) Normally, when she's wearing something new, she's quite happy to have her picture taken so I had to take advantage of that! She agreed on a little photoshoot and I took about 80 pictures in 10 minutes. Here are some of my favs... you see that last one? She's hard to resist when she says "please, mommy...." with a face like that :)






The new issue of Creatief met Foto's will be out any day now so I thought I could share some of my LO's that were in the february issue:




Isn't it funny how history repeats it self, especially in clothing... When I was 16-17 I wore skinny jeans and my mom told me that she did too when she was my age. No my DD is wearing only skinny jeans, nothing else will do! and 20 years ago I had a scarf just like the one Anne is wearing in the picture. Feels like going back in time!




For my 13 year old daugther brands are quite important. So she "needs" to wear Björn Borg underwear and it needs to show... :)
Don't forget to check The Buzz blog tomorrow since the first prompt for the 7 in 7 photo challenge will be up, together with our takes on it! Please show us what you come up with! Have fun!
Birgit

18 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I wish I could see CMF's pages that you did:( , the mosaic of the bits of your pages is beautiful!

12:44 PM

 
Blogger Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Wat een moioie dochter hebben jullie! En ook heel fotogeniek! Je projekten in de CmF waren weer super!

1:24 PM

 
Blogger Janique de Suisse said...

beautiful LO's and beautiful eyes too ;-))

12:34 AM

 
Blogger Anette said...

JEAHHH! We hebben weer internet!!! Dus heelijk op de bank alle leuke blogs bijgelezen. Wat heb je weer veel leuks gemaakt. De sneaks zien erg echt geweldig uit. Dit proeft naar meer... En wat is Marlijn fotogeniek. Vandaag maar even bij de winkel kijken of de CmF er al ligt.

1:04 AM

 
Blogger M@risk@ said...

Prachtige foto's van je kleine meid en de layouts van Anne zijn super en heel herkenbaar.

1:06 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

hehehe!! i've also bought such a scarf for my son last week!! great layouts again, birgit!!

1:18 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

grappig he, toen mijn moeder dat tegen mij zei vond ik het steeds zo irritant. Nu vind ik de mode steeds zo saai omdat ik dat al een keer gedragen heb ;) Leuke projecten weer !

2:26 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Gorgeous photos and adorable layouts, wonderful Birgit! :)

3:09 AM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Ziet er allemaal weer super uit Birgit!

9:34 AM

 
Blogger Mika said...

Great pics and love the bleu Lo. mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Familie Kubben said...

He Birgit, bedankt voor je leuke comments. Wat een mooie foto's van je dochter en geweldig LO's heb je wederom gemaakt :) ik vind de kleuren erg mooi en sprekend!

1:56 PM

 
Blogger Scrappermania said...

Amazing! I love it.

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

WOW beautiful photoshoort,the third one is my absolute fav!And i LOVE the Bjorn borg layout,such a great capture of time!

1:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...beautiful photos!You've got beautiful girls!
Your Lo's are really gorgeous!
Have to look for the CMF!
Jeanet

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Monique Helfrich said...

Ik vind het zo knap hoe jij die tijdgeest vastlegt, zoals favoriete asepcten van je kinderen en in relatie met jezelf! Heb ook weer genoten van de Cmf layouts en leuk dat de volgende er al weer aan komt (ik kijk al 2 weken automatisch in de schappen of ie er al ligt...). de Buzz uitdaging leek me wel wat maar ik ben nu druk met de uitdaging die "huiswerkbegeleiding van een puber" heet...

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Maya said...

Love the LO's!! Especially the way you have used the felt border.....great look :-)))

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Joke said...

Deze layots uit de CMF had ik gezien en vind ik nog steeds parchtig. Ik kijk uit naar de nieuwe.
Vind de foto's van Marlijn weer prachtig.

5:27 AM

 
Blogger Ellen, said...

What a gorgeous BB layout you made here Birgit!
(I´m going to lift it someday, digiscrap that is, if you agree)

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home