Thursday, March 20, 2008

I promissed pictures of the bag I made for Scrap! so here they are:





The bag was a birthday present I got from my friend
Anita. She had it printed at HEMA and I pimped it with felt, flowers and buttons. Fun huh?!

And here are some more sneak peeks from the article I'm doing for the june issue of
CmF. Don't they look yummy? Mmmmm, such fun materials to work with! I know you're all very curious who makes those cute little owls.... I'm not gonna tell you... yet :) Be patient!




A little while ago I received the "You make my day"-award from
Mariska and I passed it on to Willis (Anita). Now I found out I had to pass it on 4 times to different bloggers. And I want to do it right so I need give it to 3 more people. It was not easy making a choice. As you can see on the right side of this blog there are a lot of bloggers that make my day every now and then.
But I made my choice:
I'm giving it to
Sasha, because her crazy, sweet and enthousiastic comments on everything I post on SIStv always make my day!
I'm also giving it to
Christiane. I love her bright, fun and funky LO's and besides that she just a sweetie! :)
Finally I'm giving it to
Alice. She's rather new to scrapbooking and coming almost every week to crop with me! I love her enthousiasm to learn everything about scrapbooking and how she tries to find her own style. She started a blog not so long ago so check her out and make her day by leaving a comment! :)
This one is for you girls!!:



And I give it to anybody who leaves a comment here on my blog every now and then!
You all make my day! Thanks :)

Birgit

27 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fabulous gift to receive and LOVE what you did with it!!! Saw it in Scrap! The sneaks look very yum and taste like more!

12:19 PM

 
Blogger rev said...

okay. fab sneaks, and that bag is devine!! wow. need to get my hands on one of those. ha. just bought a cool oilily one i was dying for for so long :D.
and those owls. okay. read the mag right? haha :D

1:23 PM

 
Blogger Margriet Tournier said...

Wow, I love these sneak peeks!! I'm very curious about the final result. And those owls? Beautiful!

2:11 PM

 
Blogger M@risk@ said...

Very nice article in Scrap! and the sneaks, what can I say ... Just great.

3:26 PM

 
Blogger Silvitanova said...

Great bag, I saw it in Scrap! I need one like that to!! ;-)
The sneaks are so colourfull; yummie!
Have a great easter!

4:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow such a cool bag!! what I nice gift!
And very curious at your sneak peaks!!!

2:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...that bag is gorgeous!!
And those sneaks are gorgeous too...love the colors and the owls!

Gr Jeanet

7:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW..that bag is HOT and off the chain I LOVE THAT wow..girl you got skillz really, you do. Thanks for giving me the made your day shout out..that was an honor and soo sweet..I had an awwww moment, you are too too sweet girl. LOVE YOUR BLOG by the way, if it is okay I will add you to mines...

Sasha

8:32 AM

 
Blogger Alice said...

THNX for your kind words.

Have a nice Easterweekend!

12:58 PM

 
Blogger Ellen, said...

What a gorgeous bag!! And the feltflowers are just awesome!

Have a great Easterholiday Birgit :)

3:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bag is freakin awesome!! And those sneak peeks are gorgeous too!! LOVE everything you do!!

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Anniek said...

The owls look so cute and your sneak peeks look great. Love the bag!

3:48 AM

 
Blogger saffiertje said...

Oh birgit, that bag is so cool! Makes me want to craft direct now, nu op dit moment..!
Your sneek peaks look great So colorfl! Love those colors!!!!!
Curious what the result will be!

Greetings from Drenthe

miranda

5:38 AM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

That bag is gorgeous!
Wanna see more of the sneaks!!!!

5:56 AM

 
Blogger Miranda said...

WHOWWWWIE!!!!

Wat onwijs gaaf zeg!!!!

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

That bag is gorgeous!!!!!
And the sneaks looks just lovely!!
Happy Easter!!

4:46 AM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

What an awesome bag!!!!!! Love what you did with it!!
And those sneaks.... wow.....I wanna see more!!!

6:05 AM

 
Blogger Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Wat een super-gave tas!!! En je sneakjes zijn helemaal yummie, die kleurtjes, wauw!!! Nog hele fijne paasdagen!

8:35 AM

 
Blogger Mireille said...

gosh girl.. the sneak is AWESOME! Can't wait to find out what it is..
Loved your article and LOVED the bag! Would love to try that myself!
WIshing you a happy easter!

8:39 AM

 
Blogger Charlotte said...

Woohoo... I LOVE that bag Birgit! Really bright and funky. And those owls look super! Can't wait until June...

Enjoy your weekend!

-x-

12:49 PM

 
Blogger Maya said...

That must be the coolest bag I have ever seen!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!

1:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bag is georgous !!!

2:32 AM

 
Blogger Moniqui said...

Fun stuff! Those little owls look so cute!Hmm I wont be in the mag this time since I am moving but I will check it out;)
hugs,Monique

8:11 AM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

The bag is gorgeous. Love it!! OMG...and the sneak peeks....AWESOME....can't wait to see more. I love the colors!!

12:25 PM

 
Blogger Helfy said...

The bag is fabulous!!!!!!What a great gift...
An the sneaks ohhhhhhhhh!
Colors are really fantastic!
Sometimes i hope i live in your country!;-)

4:01 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohh..zag die tas in een magazine, wist niet dat ie van jou was! Echt superstoer! Heel lief gedaan!

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Scrappermania said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful! Love this so much!

5:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home