Friday, March 07, 2008

Yesterday Marlijn brought a girlfriend home from school to play. Their favorite thing to do lately is to dress up like princesses. Marlijn has several princess dresses, she's always loved to dress up. She's a real girly girl for that matter :) and once she has her dress on it stays on for the rest of the day so I've been out doing the groceries with a princess by my side more than once :)
There are always people telling her how beautiful she looks and than her whole face starts to shine and her eyes sparkle and I love that!!
It's pretty clear that she loves the attention, I bet she's going to be an actrice when she grows up!



Marlijn and her girlfriend Lieke.



Finished another LO yesterday.
I found some baby pictures of Marlijn from 4,5 years ago. She was only 9 month then. Since I wasn't scrapbooking yet back then I'd never used them. So I wanted to make a baby page but I wanted it to be funky. No pale and soft pink for my girl, she's got way to much attitude for that LOL!
So this is what I came up with and I'm quit pleased with the result:





The weekend of May 23-25 I will be teaching workshops at Tiny's Hobby in Kortrijk, Belgium.

Two evening workshops on friday and saturday and a day workshop on saterday. Also I will be demonstrating in the store on sunday.
The next couple of days I will be working on the workshop examples and I will show some sneak peeks as soon as I'm ready. For more information, prices and details you can visit/contact Tiny's Hobby here.

Hey, it's weekend!
Have a great one!!
Birgit

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGosh... they are adorable!!!

Ummmmmmmm... girl you kill me with your scrapbooking, freakin' GORGEOUS!

Smiles,
Wendy
www.SweetMeDesigns.etsy.com

8:42 AM

 
Blogger Monique Helfrich said...

Wonderful layouts Birgit and look at Marlijn; she was already a Diva before her 1st bday :)

9:48 AM

 
Blogger M@risk@ said...

De layout springt van het beeldscherm, prachtig!

3:57 PM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

hehehe!! i'm doing my homework beside little ninjas!! ;)
love this baby page and the flowers in the last post!!
hope your mojo will be back soon!!

11:53 PM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Hoi Birgit, ik heb me al ingeschreven voor de workshop van vrijdagavond bij Tiny's :-)
Ik kijk er naar uit om je terug te zien.
groetjes Isolde

1:10 AM

 
Blogger R said...

I love the layout Birgit!!!!
Great colours and design!!!

5:42 AM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Wat zien de meiden er lief uit! Echte prinsesjes!!
En je lo is gaaf, super die kleuren en blingbling!!

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Ellen, said...

O my look at those eyes! It is so adorable.
I love your pages Birgit and the lost of your mojo.... well it DID result in some pretty nice pages girl!

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Margriet Tournier said...

Ik zou dolgraag een keer een workshop van je volgen, maar Kortrijk is me toch echt te ver weg. Kom je toevallig ook een keer in het zuiden van ons land?

1:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoi Birgit, ik lees al een tijdje met veel plezier je blog. Met welk programma heb je die foto-mozaïk gemaakt.

11:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm liking the "flames" and swirls, another good job.... Ps... thanks for visiting my blog.

10:25 PM

 
Blogger Ilona said...

Een mooie stoere baby-layout!

3:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout!

12:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home