Wednesday, March 05, 2008

So... I lost my mojo... at least I think that's what happened last week!
I didn't scrap AT ALL for a whole week. Didn't feel like scrapping, didn't have any inspiration, sat down one evening for half an hour looking at the papers and went downstairs to watch television.
Stupid huh? Now I finally had one week without any deadlines, to do whatever I want, and I do nothing!
Anyway, yesterday evening I suddenly felt the need to scrap and so I did :)
Finished a whole LO! and another one this morning! YAY! It's back :)


So here they are:
Daddy can I have your aj-pod? :




Journaling sais: It's no fun being sick and after a few days on the couch there's no fun in watching tv anymore. Luckely daddy just has a new i-pod with a lot of songs and picutres on it. And before you know it another hour has gone by... I wrote i-pod the way Marlijn pronounces it :) The "flowers" where totally inspired by the marvelous Jen Jockish, just gotta love her gorgeous work!

The old beech tree:

My sister lives on a farm where she has a very big garden with a giant beech tree in it! Can you imagine how fun it is to climb that tree? In the picutre my DS and youngest DD with their cousins Tim and Daan.

And now I'm off to do a little more scrapping, haha!
TFL!


Birgit

17 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

such amazing layouts- lvoe them a lot!!!!

12:40 PM

 
Blogger M@risk@ said...

Even geen inspiratie, komt het dubbel en dwars terug. Ze zijn weer prachtig, lekker veel te zien op je pagina's.

2:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

schitterend :)

corinnexxx

8:49 PM

 
Blogger Britta said...

Sometimes it is good to do nothing ;-) Beautiful Layouts, Birgit.

11:17 PM

 
Blogger jana said...

i´m so happy your mojo is back! beautiful layouts- i can´t wait to see more!

12:48 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

fab lo's B ! And maybe you just needed a rest to get it back ;)

1:49 AM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

O yes, you sure fot your mojo back!!!

3:35 AM

 
Blogger Charlotte said...

Woohoo... beautiful layouts Birgit! Glad to hear you found your Mojo back! :)

5:03 AM

 
Blogger Scrappermania said...

Beautiful layouts! Love the colors!

8:53 AM

 
Blogger Patty Tanúz said...

Really Really I love your layouts!!!!!!!!!!! I would like do all for me!!! jajaja but with your material!!! hehehehe Congrats!!!! You are my inspiration!!!!

9:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wauw mooie layouts! en wat en grappige titel, ajpod haha! LOL

11:58 AM

 
Blogger Petra said...

Nou je hoeft de volgende keer niet in paniek te raken als je "mojo" even weg is.... allebei de lo's zijn ontzettend gaaf en wat een leuke letters voor de journaling!

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

Now I'm jealous, stop by to see some of your work, read you'd lost your MoJo and what do I see...... 2gorgeous layouts!!!! Can you please tell me where you've found it again, I've lost mine for about 2 weeks already, can't find it anywhere:-(

4:08 PM

 
Blogger Essie said...

Love your LO's!!

Have a great weekend
Love, es

2:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doe mij ook maar even een week "geen inspiratie". Als ik daarna zoiets als dit kan maken, teken ik er meteen voor. Prachtige layouts Birgit.

Groet, Joke BK

3:24 AM

 
Blogger Miranda said...

Super gave lo's zeg!!!
Whow!!

4:31 AM

 
Blogger H said...

love your lo's! especially the green and orange, i've got to use those colors!

7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home