Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend! I had a very nice and quiet one. We stayed home the whole weekend which is quite exceptional for us and I loved it. We hoped for snow but no luck again this time. It was wet and cold! Yesterday was the best day and we went out for a drive to see little lambs but we didn't find any.



Guess it looked nicer than it was. It was just to cold and the farmers kept them all inside.

I had a VERY creative weekend. Don't know what happend to me. I took my scrap supplies down and sat at the kitchen table. On saturday, between doing the laundry, preparing lunch, refurnishing Anne's room, having dinner, watching tv adn having my family around, I finished 4! (four!) LO's!!!! I have never ever before finished 4 LO's in one day! Normally I'm quite happy if I finish 1 and 2 is already very rare.... but 4!
I don't know... I had the inspiration, a great assignement and the most gorgeous supplies to work with... and it just all came together. The rest of the weekend I finished 3 more LO's so 7 in total in 3 days!!
I have to say, I'm quite pleased :)
So, to give you an idea of this awesome fun article I'll show you some sneaks:



Curious to see more? Sorry! You'll have to be patient and make sure you don't miss CMF's june issue :)

And last but not least... check out The Buzz blog to see who the winner of the Easter challege is and find inspiration in a new fun challenge!!!

Have a great week!!
Birgit

26 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Looks awesome - can't wait to see what you madE!

4:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7 lo's! meid zal je dan toch een snelle scrapper worden:) ziet er in elk geval mega leuk uit :)

corinnexxx

4:57 AM

 
Blogger Monique Helfrich said...

Wat lekker veel layouts!!! En de sneaks zien er veelbelovend uit zeg; dat Scenic Route is prachtig materiaal! Zou je me willen vertellen hoe jij het mosaic zó op je blog plaats dat het ook vergroot bekeken kan worden? maw hoe verplaats jij het naar je blog?
alvast bedankt en groetjes van monique

6:08 AM

 
Blogger Essie said...

o, can't wait to see the whole LO's that belong to the sneak peaks. Love the little bits I see, so show me more.......

Love, es

10:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The projects look very promising. Can't wait to get my hands on the June issue of CMP.

Take care,
Sophie

1:29 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

OMG!! The sneaks are awesome. Why do we have to wait until June?? That's is way too long. ;-) I so love the colors that you used.

xoxo

1:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...that looks so cool!
And that many LO's...
Wish it was June already :)

Gr Jeanet

2:54 PM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

Ok Birgit, now I have to beg... ...... PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE..... show some more of those sneaks..... I can't get the CMF and I won't wait that long....

No, honestly, they look awesome, you know by now I really like your work I guess??:-)) And 7 LO's.. my.. send some of that scrappinspirit my way ok?? (and some gorgeous stuff LOL)

4:19 PM

 
Blogger Ilona said...

Wauw, ziet er erg gaaf uit en maakt me héél nieuwsgierig. En 7 lo's op een dag, daar kan ik alleen maar van dromen. Vind 7 in een week al veel ;-).

3:38 AM

 
Blogger Anniek said...

Je sneaks zien er geweldig uit ben benieuwd naar de rest. Misschien vanavond?

3:49 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Wow, you've been really busy and
the sneaks look fantastic. Can't wait to see the layouts! :)

4:04 AM

 
Blogger M@risk@ said...

Prachtige voorproefjes en jammer dat we zo lang moeten wachten?

7:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow this looks sooooo nice, I am curious, pfff wait till june!!!

11:48 AM

 
Blogger ~Nancy~ said...

OH yeah... I wanna see the rest too.. hehe.. just can't wait!! Those sneeks look awesome girlie!!!!!!

11:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your bag :) and that picture with the blue sky is amazing!!!! xoxo eef

2:35 PM

 
Blogger Patty Tanúz said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i'm Curious to see more!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) The sneaks are so beautiful!!!!! with colors that I like a lot!!!

8:02 PM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

wow 7 layouts!Thats a lot :)

3:59 AM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

The sneaks look great!

8:33 AM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Wow, met een beetje mazzel ligt tie dit weekend in de bus (denk ik zo ;-)
Ben benieuwd hoor!! Ziet er in elk geval errug goed uit!

11:51 AM

 
Blogger Mika said...

That's the spirit 7 in 3 day's. Love the bag. Mika

3:30 AM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Waw, so many LO's!!! I really want some time to scrap again but it's difficult with the new pub and being in the hospital for the past 4 days.
Love, Isolde

5:19 AM

 
Blogger Miranda said...

Oh spannend!!! Wat veel zeg! Heerlijk!! Ik ben erg benieuwd!!

5:41 AM

 
Blogger anita said...

and the layouts look even better in real!
anita
x

6:11 AM

 
Blogger Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Wauw, wat een uitbarsting van creativiteit!!! Lekker hè, als het zo maar zo lukt allemaal! Je sneakjes zien er al super uit, ben benieuwd naar het geheel!

9:40 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

SEVEN???? you're on a roll, huh?? LOVE the sneakies!! and NO - i'm not curious!! ;)

1:21 AM

 
Blogger Scrappermania said...

The sneaks look great!

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home