Saturday, December 16, 2006

I was tagged...

by Corinne and by Vicky to do the ABC they have on their blogs, so here it is:

A - Available or single: married to the best husband ever!!!
B - Best Friend: my hubby!
C - Cake or Pie: Both!
D - Drink of choice: Regular Pepsi
E - Essential item you use everyday: at the moment my heating blanket to make sure my bed is nice and warm every evening!
F - Favorite color: limegreen, wich is the accent color in my new house, you’ll find it in almost every room!
G- Gummy Bears or worms: Gummi bears
H - Hometown: Winsum (Groningen)
I - Indulgence: chocolate, potato chips
J - January or February: It depends, I’m a summergirl to be honest, but if there’s snow in January it’s January and if there’s snow in February it has to be February. The only good thing in winter is snow! :) ... and Christmas of course :)

K - Kids & Names: 2 girls, Anne (12) and Marlijn (4) and 1 boy, Lennart (11)
L - Life is Incomplete without? Color!
M - Marriage Date: march 23, 1993
N - Number of Siblings: One sister, Esther
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P - Phobias or Fears: I have to admit I don’t really like spiders although I only fear the really big ones!
Q - Fave Quote: I wish I could say it was: “A place for everything and everything in it’s place” LOL, that’s not how it works with me, would make life much easier sometimes... Well, since it can't be that quote it has to be: "We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open".
R - Reason to Smile: everything that doesn’t make me cry :) So more reasons to smile then I could ever write down here!
S - Season: Summer!!!!
T - Tag 3 or 4 people:I will be tagging: Christiane, Nat, Florence, Brigitta.
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I grind my teeth when I sleep. (tandenknarsen).
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Spinache
W - Worst Habit: I forget everything unless I write a note... and then I forget about the note...
X - X-rays: luckely only at the dentist so far
Y - Your Fave Food: Pizza, cheese fondue, lamacun with chicken shoarma or a good steak!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Saggitarius

Since Corinne tagged me for the same ABC as Vicky did I will take the second part of her entry from yesterday too: I have to name 6 strange things about myself!

Uhmmm, well I guess it depends on what you consider strange... but ok,
1. I talk out loud to myself. When I'm scrapbooking I have complete conversations with myself about the things I do, should do, or better hadn't done. Sometimes my children come ak me who I'm talking to. And you know what, I even do it when I'm crropping and there are other people around. They always laugh when I do it but assure me that it's not strange....
2. When I go shopping for cloth I hardly ever find something I really like, when I don't need anything I always see the shops overloaded with nice things.... strange....
3. I grind my teeth when I'm sleeping and I passed it on to my son who's doing it also.
4. I can't say NO! when people ask me a favor, even if I really don't like to do something I have a hard time saying no when I know people will be dissapointed!
5. I could eat potato chips for breakfast..... I don't.... but I could.... that IS strange, isn't it?
6. I can't think of more strange things about myself, really I can't. That's strange too, right?

So if any of you think you know something strange about me, please let me know :)

Have a great weekend!
Birgit

9 Comments:

Blogger Brigitta said...

thanks for tagging me Birgit, this is fun!! and about the talking to yourself when your scrapping, I do it too, so either we're both strange, or we're not strange at all ;-)))

2:17 AM

 
Blogger R said...

Nice to know a little more about you!!!

Have a nice day!

5:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, love your answers... and YES it is strange to eat potato chips in the morning, that is if you are not pregnant, HAHAHA :)
and let me asure you: it IS strange to talk out loud to yourself, no matter what the others say, hahaha :)
not helping you here right?
xoxo

6:37 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

i like it too to know a little bit more about you ;)
i've finished my ABC!! have a great weekend too!!

6:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun to get to know you better! I did answer the questions too!

9:49 AM

 
Blogger Creanijn said...

Hi Birgit,

Thanks for writing the challenges! Hihi, how funny that you were tagged twice for the same thing!
I really like reading this stuff about other people!

Greetings from Vicky
**CREANIJN**

10:40 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

You know I don't think # 1 of the strange things is strange as I do it too ;-) Great answers, got to know you better again !

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

well my abc is on my blog too, I'm gonna check out the oters now ;-)))

12:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well....talking to yourself sounds very strange to me!:)About the shopping thing..I have the same, when I don't need stuff, I see the most perfect things,especially with shoes I seem to have that problem. Loved to read your answers.
Gr Jeanet

9:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home