Friday, December 08, 2006

HAMBLY ROCKS!

This week my desparetly awaited Hambly-order arrived so I finally got to try this hot stuff that everybody is raving about. Someone even told me she thought it looks so good she wanted to lick it.... seriously :) and I have to admit... tempting, very tempting, haha!
But serious - it looks and feels wonderful, so I had to use it right away. And here's my first LO using the amazingly Hambly:



(sorry for the bad picture, the light is terrible today!)

Some of you will recognise this picture from a previous post. My DD Marlijn reading a magazine in the supermarket. Since she turned 4 and goes to school we don't go that often to the supermarket together anymore but before that we used to go almost every day to do some groceries. She had the same ritual every time we went. First she ran to the butcher to get a slice of sausage and then to the magazines to sit down on the bottom shelf and read. Can you imagine all the comments she (and I) got, especially from older people who thought she was such a sweet little girl?! Of course I agreed :)

Tonight Lennart celebrates his birthday kids party. He invited his whole class... wich is only 11 children :) He wanted to stay at home, the kids come for dinner and then we will transform our livingroom to a cinema. Lennart said he wanted to have a break half way the movie, just like in real and make popcorn and drinks, and maybe after the movie a little disco in his room. This is what he wants and I'm so glad that these "simple" things still make his best birthday party and we don't have to take the whole bunch to MacDonalds, lasergame shows or whatever! And the nice thing is, all his class mates are just as excited as he is!

And now I'm off to go buy a christmas tree with Marlijn. Hope they can deliver it tomorrow so we can decorate it sunday morning!

Have a great day!
Birgit

14 Comments:

Blogger Christiane said...

oh yes, hambly is really amazing!! and the pp smells so good!! i've got a lot of this stuff too.
*high five* we celebrate mattes birthday this night too with a pyjama-party: 11 kids!! that will be fun ;)
have a great evening!!

your layout is georgous!! can't wait to use mine!!

2:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh this is soooo beautiful - and I told everybody to smell it- LOL! Have wonderful party and can't wait to see your christmas tree!

2:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Hambly looks great!! YUM!
And your layout is amazing! Very cool!

Have fun with the b-day pary and a great day!

3:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layout! I skipped over here from 2peas and I'm adding your blog to my blogline feeds. Lots of gorgeous layouts here!

5:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMmmmmm I love your Hambly layout! YUMMY! Hope your birthday celebration goes smoothly!

2:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I have just come across your blog and thought I would stop and say HI! from Australia.
Your layouts are just beautifulso bright and vibrant.
Joanne

3:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow birgit this is great, love what you did with the Hambly. Sad so say I've been so busy I've only used it on you're bday lo (which I forgot to include in your package ....) Enjoy the party, it sounds like a lot of fun, just the important things, movie, music & snacks .....

2:19 AM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

this really turned out great Birgit!! And I know what you mean about the bd parties my dd has always celebrated her parties at home en still does, and she and her friends always love it!!
And I bought my tree this morning, off to decorate now

5:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

superbe cette page, j'adore tout, les couleurs les petites etiquettes, etc...
bravo
christie

9:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I totally love this!!! :-)

5:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that lo is so beautiful. i sure need to get my hands on some hambly...

and those birthday parties are the best!! no need to go somewhere else, home is where the fun begins right :)

1:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vind je lo met het Hambly echt helemaal SUPER!!!

Groetjes,
Mirjam

11:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat een geweldige foto en lo van je kleine meid en de hambly is ook super;)
groetjes, Carla

9:30 AM

 
Blogger Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

What a really amazing layout~! Yum!

6:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home