Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thursday and friday I was asked by "De Duif" to do demonstrations for them at the "Knotsgekke Kaartendagen" in FEC Leeuwarden. I had to demonstrate the BG Christmas papers, alcohol ink and... the Xyron Personal Cutting System... I had never worked with that before but I found out that it is very easy. Hardly any thinking necesary. Just put in the paper, push the button and the machine does the rest!
It was nice to have the oppertunity to play around with it a little. This is one of the LO's I made during the convention (yes, I actually made a double LO!). All the shapes and letters were made with the Xyron.



The next Lo's and the little mini-album were made using the
scrap-club december kit. I love those 7Gypsies papers!!

The first one is an old picture of Lennart from almost 8 years ago. It was on my desk for a while waiting for the right paper and I think it goes very well with the 7Gypsies...



The next one is a picture of my DH and Anne, just fooling aroundwhilst having lunch in Amsterdam.



The little mini album was made using paperbags and chipboard cards. I made it at the Alliance weekend and asked all the girls to write their favorite quote on one site of the card. I added a picture and all their personal info on the other site.





Finally I want to share a LO I also made on the Alliance weekend. The flower where drawn on a plastic sheet (traced from the paper). It's a pretty simple one but I really like this LO!



In a few days I'm able to show you the LO's I made using the GetInspired! kit of "De Creatie".
So make sure to check in again later this week!

Birgit

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh I love the shapes you made on that great LO ! Great how the other lo's turned out, and I really love your mini album with the photo's on them now, it was an inspiration to all of us ;-) Can't wait to see what you made with the other kit !

6:21 AM

 
Blogger jana said...

wooohoooo! your work is awesome, so inspiring... i´m off, i must scrap some lo´s now! thx

6:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowsers - this is eyecandy - love them all!!!

6:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow these are some awesome LO's you made! Especially the last one with the flowers is really pretty!

7:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the lo's you made, Birgit. Expecially the one with the flowers!

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

now i know what was so busy the last weeks ;) it's really pure candy, especially the lo with the great pictures of you and the pb-album. or...no!! i love all stuff!!

10:01 AM

 
Blogger corinne5 said...

heerlijk om al dit eye candy te zien!

corinnexxx

10:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for making bright and happy LO's, indeed this is eyecandy!

12:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wauw wat een coole layouts allemaal! Super en erg inspiring!!!

En ik woon in Zeijen, dat ken je vast niet... maar het ligt vlakbij Assen!!! Ik zag ook al dat je hier vlakbij in de buurt woonde(nou ja, in deze richting) , dan ga je wenkbrauwen wel even omhoog, hé?! Een scrapper zo dichtbij *lol* ;)

xoxo Rianne

4:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prachtig allemaal, je hebt veel talent. Een genot om naar te kijken.

5:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow Birgit i seriously LOVE your lo's!!! how did you get text on the circles? stamped? printed??

12:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your "pretty girl" page, cause your choise of color change a lot. And disposition of all elements is very interesting.

1:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home