Tuesday, November 21, 2006

pictures of a perfect weekend

A lot of pictures today, I just couldn't choose :) This weekend we took more then 900 photo's!
Pictures of a perfect weekend!







A weekend like this is great in many ways, one of them is that I got a lot of pictures of me! As scrapbookers we know that most of the time where the ones behind the camera. We have loads and loads of pictures of all our family members but only a few of ourselfs.
So here are my favs of ME:









This bunch of enthousiastic girls made me feel like a real model. Can you tell how much I enjoyed it? :)
There are many many more but I won't bore you with all of them!
.... Aahhhh well, just a few more to show the fun!















OK, enough is enough! Now we have to start scrapping al these pictures, no idea where to start..... :)
TFL! Have a great day!
Birgit

11 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Man, I love your pictures! I enjoyed the ones on Corinnes site too! You gals sure look like you had fun and you look like a model! Green IS your color! :D

5:19 AM

 
Blogger jana said...

beautiful pictures! you really look like you had fun!

6:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those pictures!

6:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy moly girl, those pics of you are HOT! :o)

Looks like an incredibly wonderful weekend!

7:22 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

wohooo, birgit!! this pics are sooo awesome.

7:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o man, you really had a great awesome time together! I so love the pictures taken of you. You don't even feel like a model, you seriously look like one girl! i hope i can make it next time :(
xoxo

10:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mis our talks together during our 10 min outside (you know what I mean...)

7:33 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

I hope next time I'll be as comfortable as you having my picture taken. You really know how to work it baby ! It was a great time and we have the pictures to prove it !

1:07 AM

 
Blogger corinne5 said...

love all of your pictures and it looks like you do too , lol!

corinnexxx

4:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful pictures!
You like great!!!

7:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat een gave foto's!!!! Je staat er echt waanzinnig mooi op :-)

6:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home