Friday, October 27, 2006

She's 4 now...

...my little girl and not that little anymore!
The evening before we told her she had to stay in bed in the morning and wait for us to come. So when we heard her yelling that she was awake :) we went to her room to sing for her and give her her presents.
She sat like a princess in her bed, her eyes where shining and she loved every single present that she got!



When we where all dressed Anne, Marlijn and I went into the village to get the birthdaycake we ordered and to buy Marlijn a ring wich was Anne's present for her. And just as I had thought she picked one with a little lady-bird! It looks so cute, her little hand with the tiny ring... I think this was her favorite present, she showed it to everyone all day!!
Since it was vacation we had visitors all day untill about 7.30pm. Marlijn had a great day and got spoiled terribly.



Around 8 it was time to go to sleep and she wanted her daddy to bring her to bed and read her the book she got from him. I guess she was very tired, we didn't hear a word from her after her door was closed!
So now my little girl is 4. From monday she'll be going to school 4 days a week. It will be so quiet in the house! But she is so ready for it, looking forward to it so much!!! She went "practicing" 6 times already and loved it. She can't wait to go every day! Ah well, and I had an empty house before. Anne and Lennart both went to school before Marlijn was born. I got used to it then, I supose I'll get used to it now!

Have a great friday!
Birgit

6 Comments:

Blogger Christiane said...

she looks so cute!! i can remember one of my rings when i was 5 :)
hope to see a lot of layouts about empty time ;)

4:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!! What a cutie! Have fun spending your free time with some nice relaxing things!

6:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww what a sweetie in her bed!! she's 4, time flies huh? you'll get used to it, but i can imagine the feeling now... Sanne will be going to school in 1 year from now... already thinking how am i going to deal with that!! :)

8:01 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

Congrats with your beautifull "little" girl ! I still have my ladybird ring, one of the few things I still have from my youth .... Wow you're going to have lots of time on your hands but I'm sure you will be able to fill that up !

11:21 AM

 
Blogger corinne5 said...

gefeliciteerd!!!!! ik moet nog een half jaartje wachten maar wat gaat de tijd toch ongelofelijk snel! ik hoop dat jullie een leuke dag hebben gehad!

corinnexxx

11:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your little girl! It will be quiet but I bet you got plans to fill your days! I am so glad it will be over a year and a half before my little one is four;)
Cute photos!
Hugs,Monique

3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home