Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy monday!

It felt like my creativity had no end yesterday! I had so much inspiration, must still be the result of thirsdays workshop. I amazed myself by making THREE! LO's! The loosening up seems to start working!

The fisrt LO I did is a belated Happy Birthday to
Revlie . I scraplifted her "sweet little feet". Hope you had a wonderful day Rev!



I just love that Urban Lily pp!

The second one is about my DD Anne meeting her idol Maud again. This time she was so lucky to meet Maud at the back entrance at a concert and nobody else realized that she was there. So she got to spend about half an hour with her, gave her a little present, talked to her and got a big kiss on her cheak. Afterwards Anne said it was the best day of her life!
Journaling on the photograph says:
I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life, Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life.
This is a song lyric by Dido wich Maud also sung in one of the live shows at Idols!



For the last one I used a quote I read on
Chris Jenkins blog yesterday. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to scrap it!
Quote says:
"To wake up with a smile
without a doubt, to burst, grin, giggle
bliss, skip, jump, sing and shout,
let's get happy"
- Robert Smith
Used the paper scraps we got in our goodiebag last thirsday. Have no idea who this paper is by, but I sure would like to know. So if anybody knows who the manufacturer of this beautiful paper is, please let me know!



Creative days like these make me happy!
That's it for now!
Thanks for poppin' in,
have a great monday!

Birgit

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooow- those lOs make me happy! Love esp. the last one with the cool photo and the wonderful quote!

2:01 AM

 
Blogger corinne5 said...

its KI! and wow birgit you are going totally freestyle on me, LOVE it!

corinnexxx

2:14 AM

 
Blogger Nicole said...

Wow...Birgit, vanaf het moment dat ik jouw werk bij de make and take dag van de Creatie zag, kijk ik altijd op je blog en I like your style..... en je banner is ook helemaal super!!

Nicole

2:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the color you used!!!!

3:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your layouts, lots of colors, I really love them

4:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mama!!

Heel leuk die lay-outs.. :P hahaa..

6:22 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

Wow!! You've done a great job, Birgit!! Love all your LOs, especially the middle!!

7:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts. I am sooo luving the colors- Dream Always is my favorite.

Norma (localocairis)

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Penny said...

Your LOs are so fun and colorful! And I love you handwriting!

10:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowza Birgit, totally LOVE those layouts, and thanks sweet sweet girl for making a scraplift of one of my favs :). I had an awesome day! Your other new lo's are gorgeous. Totally my style! Already saw them at scrap-club, so cool!

1:44 PM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

I am usually a lurker but just want to let you know that I love your layouts! I love the way you use color! Thanks for sharing!

6:34 PM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

lovin that you're loosening up because you've made such great lo's again. Love the photo of you on the swing and the quote is great !

5:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haven't been to your blog in a while, but it loooks so awesome; i'll be back! ;o) love your banner!

1:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home