Tuesday, October 03, 2006

a little photoshoot

As I told you yesterday Marlijn got her first pair of glasses. Well, actually, she got two pair of glasses because she could choose a second pair for free! She's got a pink/blue one and a red one.
Yesterday morning she choose the red one to wear because she was wearing a red sweater.
She was such a good girl, kept her glasses on the whole day until 5 p.m. Then she said: Mommy I'm so tired, can I take my glasses of?"
I would love to see myself how her sight has changed. Is she getting all kinds of new impressions or is the difference not that big? She tells me she sees better now but she's just to little to tell me specific what has changed.
In the afternoon I asked her if it was OK to take some pictures of her "new looks" and she said "YES!" I think she feels kind of proud about her glasses 'cause so many people are telling her that she looks so pretty and her glasses are great, and I'm happy they do!
So we went outside because the weather was so nice and I started making tons of pictures... but I never realized it is so hard to get nice pictures of glasses without a lot of bling and reflection.
Marlijn had to be very patient with me, and smile over and over again... and she did, just like a real model!
So in the end I got a few great shots after all.

Here's my beautiful little girl wearing glasses:












Thanks for looking!
Birgit

14 Comments:

Blogger corinne5 said...

uhm make that two models in your house!! she looks sooooooooo adorable and wise with them!

corinnexxx

1:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowza Birgit!! She is sooo beautiful! Love her glasses, love her look! Smart little girl! And tell her i've got almost exactly the same glasses and she's looking good!!!

3:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, she is really adorable, Birgit with or without the glasses!
Astrid

4:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!!! And takes such a great picture, very photogenic....great pics and love the glasses!

5:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:42 AM

 
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

She is gorgeous and so are the photos!

7:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is adorable!! What a doll!

10:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy to see you posting again Birgit! Marlijn looks so adorable in those glasses. I can't believe how long her hair is now. She is really growing up! Hope the move went well. I would love to see pictures of your new place! Love the new layouts you did!

7:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just tell her she looks great!

1:31 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

shes gorgeous & the glasses look cute on her ! It's great when they work with you isn't it, and it helps if you care good with the camera (I'm not !)

4:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'k doe het maar even in het Nederlands, gaat sneller. Maar wat ziet ze er (eigen)wijs uit met haar bril. Vooral met die rode. Helemaal gaaf, super foto's.

Groetjes
Chantal

4:20 AM

 
Blogger Karen (Cupcake) Carter said...

Hi Birgit! Just popped in to see what you have been up to. I hope you are happy and doing well.

Your daughter looks gorgeous in her new glasses. I wish my glasses looked that good on me!
Have a beautiful day!
Karen

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

these pictures are adorable, she looks soooo sweet in those glasses.

11:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful--I just switched to glasses from contacts myself and am having a time getting good photographs with no glare! Great idea to take those photographs in natural light!

11:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home