Friday, May 19, 2006

How weird are you?

Came across this little weird quiz on Sophie's blog. Thought it was kind of funny. I'm not as normal as I thought. Want to find out how weird you are? Click on the link and play the game, you're more weird than you think!


You Are 70% Weird

You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!



Oh, and we have another ugly baby! All Lennarts birds are in an aviary in the garden but we decided he can have one of the new borns in a cage in his room when it's old enough and try to make it tame wich is very easy and fun with parakeets. Lennart is totaly excited!



Have fun with the quiz!
Birgit

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am only 10% weird - i guess i have mellowed in my quirkiness with age

really cool pic of the baby birds - my son thought that was pretty neat!

9:50 AM

 
Blogger corinne5 said...

lol only 50% weird. lol you are weirder than me! cool birds! and great lo's!

corinnexxx

12:56 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

So I'm 50% weird .... hm I thought I was way weirder haha.
And congrats on the new baby !
grts, D@nielle

7:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home