Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Back from Germany!

Yesterday I got home from Frankfurt in Germany where I've been teaching a workshop last weekend. It was the first German National Scrapbookweekend and Kars was sponsoring it. I was one of the 2 Dutch teachers, all the others were German. Luckely I have a German father so the language wasn't a problem. I had such a great weekend. Although it was very exhausting, the people were all soooo excited and enthousiastic! It really makes your day when people tell you the absolutly love what you've just thaught them!
Most of the women there hadn't been scrapping before. Scrapbooking is relatively new in Germany and supplies are very hard to get, so they just loved everything :)
I decided to stay untill yesterday morning because I thought I wouldn't be up to a six hour drive on sunday evening and I was right. It was only 8.30 p.m. when I was in my room watching t.v. and not able to keep my eyes open. We did one 2-hour workshop on friday evening, five! 2-hour workshops on saturday and three 2-hour workshops on sunday. I think that was just a little to much. Not only for us but for the scrappers too. But never the less it was a great weekend, I met many nice women and have a good feeling about what I did, a MM mini book filled with 7Gypsies papers, embellishements, stickers and ribbon:



I also wanted to share some LO's I made last week:


Little bare feet, O, so sweet. A very simple one. I just love simple LO’s at the moment!Journaling on a tag behind the picture is about my 3 yr. old DD who’s walking bare feeted all the time. No matter if it’s winter or summer, warm or cold she never keeps het socks on for more then an hour… and I love those little bare feet.


Love these Scenic Route stip Combo's! Isn't it great you need only one sheet of paper to make a whole LO?Also love to have ice coffee on a hot day in France! Makes my perfect day!This is straight IRL!


Made this one for a scrap-lift challenge. Scraplifted one of Patricia's LO's, love her style... also love the K&Co. words to go! 4500 words in one box!

That's it for now, TFL!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that's a busy weekend ! sounds like my last scrapaganza, 10 workshops in 2 days ;-) Love the LO's as usual they have the wow factor. How did you make the name marlijn ? pc or ?

5:19 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

Wow, that's a lot of workshops my girl... Good for you that you didn't go home on sundaynight!! Love your work, as usual, you make such great stuff!
Grz
Revlie

6:50 AM

 
Blogger Karen (Cupcake) Carter said...

so glad you had fun in Germany. I'm sure they loved you to bits! Get some rest and make an iced coffee to refresh you. HUGS

9:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home