Sunday, March 05, 2006

still winter



pppffffff.... today is the 5th. of March and outside there's snow! And although it's a nice day, and the sun is shining I want winter to be over. At Christmas I wanted snow and we didn't have any... now I want to see little flowers popping out of the earth, hearing thew birds sing when I wake up and most of all, I want it to be warm!! My children don't seem to feel the same. Although Marlijn asked me yesterday if she could take a bath in the backyard she was totaly excited when she played in the snow this morning and making a snowman together with Lennart and her daddy!
Guess I just have to be patient.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back online.

Lucky girl, you've got snow. Down here, it snows from time to time, but not enough for it to stick around, plus, it's a tad too warm.

Let us know what you've been up to this past month.

Take care,

4:24 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

Hi Birgit,
What a fun pictures!!!! And I feel the same. March and snow??? Not a good combination!! Now I have a garden, I want to go sit in it!!
Grz
Revlie

1:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home