Sunday, May 21, 2006

My new boots and some LO's

What I want to share today are my new boots. I bought them during my spring vacation at the Blokker (a ducth household shop) and I think they're pretty neat! Who says you can't be hip while gardening or on a rainy day at the campingplace...



Did a lot of scrapping this last week but are not able to show most of it yet...

But here are two I made just for myself:

This is Marlijn blowing bubbles ate the vacation house during our spring break.
Journaling says: Being on a spring vacation with the whole family is BLISS, Being able to play outside because the weather is so beuatiful is BLISS, blowing bubbles is BLISS.




The next one is Marlijn dressed up as a princess. She was sooo delighted when her teacher told her she could come to kindergarten wearing her princess dress. The teacher also said that she should ask her mommy for real lipstick and off course she did. And it was not even a special day it was just because Marlijn had been asking her teacher about it. Well, it absolutly made a special day for her. She was shining all the time and I could see her grow when people told her she looked sooooo pretty!
Well, about the LO... can't believe I actually made a purple one. It's far from my favorite color. I only used 1 time before on a LO and didn't like it at all. But these pictures just needed purple...
The design was inspired by Sarahak at two peace. Loved how she used the circle around the 2 smaller pictures.




TFL!
Birgit

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It says that I am only 30% weird, which I find hard to believe. I would have thought I would have scored higher! ha ha!

10:18 PM

 
Blogger rev said...

Some cool lo's you have there!! Those boots are to cool! Love them.
Grz
Rev

10:51 AM

 
Blogger corinne5 said...

cool boots want them too and the lo;s are gorgeous!

corinnexxx

1:23 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

Lovin those boots, I've been wanting some in pink (of course) but still haven't bought them.
Likign the new LO's such happy ones ! BTW we have met once, but it was in februari on the Kars day and you probably meet so many people on days like that (LOL). In any case I introduced myself (shook your hand) and said I admired your work !! grts, D@nielle

7:27 AM

 
Blogger Karen (Cupcake) Carter said...

I love the boots, the layouts and thos ebaby birds! Oh, they are so tiny and sweet! Can't wait to show that to my kids in the morning!

Hope all is well with you and yours. Love your cousins layouts so much! You always have been so inspiring.
Hugs, K

11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home