Friday, October 13, 2006

BUTTONS!

If you have seen my latest couple of LO's you must have noticed that I'm kind of into buttons :)
I LOVE buttons!
Tuesday I seemed to run out of buttons so I needed to get me some.
I went to the market in the afternoon but didn't really find what I was looking for. Buttons are so expensive here, at least 0,25 € a piece! OK, if you only need 5 or 6 that's not such a big deal, but if you want a LOT in all different colors and shapes and sizes, because you don't know yet what exactly you'll be needing, then you have a problem.
Suddenly I had this idea... I went home, sat down at my computer and searched "marktplaats" (like ebay but in dutch).
And this is what I found:



Someone wanted to get rid of a box with 2 kilos of buttons!
Yesterday the box arrived and this is what I sorted out so far, there's much more!
Just gotta love buttons!

Enjoy your day!
Birgit

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooheeee- what an awesome buy!!! I would love to have those! Can't wait to see your new LOs with the buttons!

5:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luv to see buttons on layouts. Unfortuatly I have never used them. I might have to break down and buy some - you picture is way tooo tempting !Can't wait to see what you do with them.


Norma

6:19 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

oh lucky you ! Love little buttons ! I actually looked last week and did not see these cuties. Can't wait to see what you make with them.

9:23 AM

 
Blogger corinne5 said...

very jealous over here!

corinnexxx

12:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!! I guess if I was a drug dealer, I would have a better idea of how much 2 Kilos is...ha ha!(I think they are the only ones in the USA that use the metric system)Let me know if you ever need me to pick up something for you in the US and I can ship it to you. I can make it to the post office much easier these days. Looking forward to seeing how you use those pretty buttons. Hey, post some house pictures. I am dying to see your new place!

5:30 PM

 
Blogger Delaney Gates said...

Wow. Such eye candy. Thanks for sharing that yummy photo!

4:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are sóóó lucky!!! I have been searching for buttons, but couldn't found them. They look great. Can't wait to see what you make with them!

7:23 AM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

looooove those buttons Birgit, had a look myself on marktplaats, but of course you took the good ones ;-)
can't wait to see what you're gonna do with them

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Tessa Tegendraads said...

Nice catch ! :-)

5:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowwwwwwwwwww Birgit, i'm off to 'marktplaats'!!!!!

2:13 AM

 
Blogger Karen (Cupcake) Carter said...

WooHoo! Great find! I love buttons and sorting them is so fun for me. Lucky girl!!!

5:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an awesome find!!

5:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home