Sunday, December 03, 2006

OK, the GetInspired! kit was released saturday and I heard it was a big succes :)
So here are the LO's I made with it:

Journaling on the first one reads:

Nov. 27, 2006. I turned 39 and nothing changed.
I still feel happy, I still feel young, I still feel creative, I still feel loved, I still feel blessed, I still feel full of life, I still feel like I'm on top of the world!



The second one is featuring an old picture of DS Lennart with our friends newborn baby Pim. The picture was taken febr. 2002. I thought the text of the 7Gypsies paper makes a great advice to a newborn baby:
"Live is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. Be strong, go with your heart and believe in miracles because anything anything can happen. Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth."



And another mud picture.... sorry... I have so many of these and they are all so great, just can't stop using them! The stars are punched out of self adhesive felt. Sorry for the bad picture.



The last one is about Marlijn who's wearing her glasses like a queen.
Journaling is in dutch and says:

Marlijn doesn't mind at all that she has to wear glasses.
On the contrary, she's very proud of it and wears them like a queen!



The last LO (8x8) today is another one made using the december kit of Scrap-Club.

I thought this was funny :)



Yesterday a package from my Secret Santa (from the Secret Santa swapp at Scrap-club) was delivered! It looks soooo gorgeous that I can hardly wait untill Christmas. Honestly... I can't promiss I'll make it :)
I will post a picture tomorrow!

Now I'm off to write some Sinterklaas poems, only 2 nights left before the big day!
For those who don't know what Sinterklaas is and are curious read my Sinterklaas post of last year! click here!

Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!
Birgit

Voor informatie over de paperbag mini albums workshop op 20 januari klik hier!
For information about the mini paperbag albums workshop on the 20th. of januari click here!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I so looooove your layouts - you rock!

9:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat een prachtige en leuke lo's. De LO over jouw eigen verjaardag is fantastisch mooi! Prachtige foto en zo origineel gescrapt, ik vind hem prachtig!!

9:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cool LO's you made with that kit, as always!! Astrid

1:35 PM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

more!! more!! i want to see more!! i love your work!!

1:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o, your lo's are gorgeous Birgit! Love Marlijn with ther glasses, she looks great!!

2:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Lo's, so different and laughed with the naked statue! love this quote as you know (Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.) Thanks for the inspiration !

3:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow your layouts look wonderfull! Love the pictures (the mud-pics are great lol!)

I can't wait to work with that kit!

8:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO's ! Even doodles on the pages... Since the weekend I am doodling around a lot! That happens when you sit next to Corinne :-)

12:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! What a beautiful LO's you've made! Inspires me to do some scrappin tomorrow!!!! The glasses of your daughter remind me of when I was young, I had to wear them too and was also doing it like a queen :-) But I must admit I was happy to get contact lenses when I turned 12, especially with swimming I could finally see where everybody was...

6:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely pretty !!

2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home