Wednesday, December 13, 2006

AND THE WINNER IS...

First of all I want to thank you all for leaving so many sweet comments on my last post! It's so nice to have an idea who you are but something else I love about this is that because you left a message I found YOUR blogs! Wow, so many talented people having great blogs with lovely stories and gorgeous pictures to look at! I can tell you my favourite blog list has grown a lot in the past two days! I have to say I don't visit my favourite blogs every day but I usualy do 2 or 3 times a week. And if I do I always try to leave a message, so be prepared :)

But, now... the most important thing today... who is the lucky winner of the kit?????

I wrote down all your names on strips of paper and put them in a basket, just before my DD Marlijn left for school this morning she took one strip out and here it is:





MARISKA HOFMANN! Congratulations, you're the lucky one! Please e-mail me your adress at scrappen@birgitkoopsen.nl and I will mail it to you! Hope you have fun with it!

Well, I think this was fun, so thanks again! Hope to "see" you again soon :)
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Birgit

(btw. some people have asked to see the result of the kit but for some reason I can't show you yet.... I will be in about two weeks :))

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weeeeheee- congrats to the winner! Brigitte, I love the photos of the drawing - looks like she had a lot of fun!

2:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine - I know you are Birgit and I'm red like a big red balloon - sooo sorry about this!!!!I go and hide under my bed cover know. When I hit the send button I knew something was wrong!

2:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Marlijn for picking my name out of the basket.

2:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big yay for Mariska - Congratulations.

Must say that your daughter is so pretty xxx

2:55 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

congrats Mariska ! Marlijn looks so cute helping out, I must do this too soon, sure the boys would be really willing doing a lottery draw ;-)

3:08 AM

 
Blogger R said...

Congrats Mariska!!!

Marlijn looks cute on the photo's!

4:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mariska van harte gefeliciteerd, this is your lucky year;)
je dochter had er plezier in zo te zien Birgit;)
groetjes, Carla

6:11 AM

 
Blogger Monique said...

Gefeliciteerd Mariska en Birgit bedankt voor deze leuke actie!

11:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Van harte Mariska, wat een leuke actie was dit van je Birgit. Je hebt er weer een paar leuke blogs bij en er komen nu vast meer reacties op je post (zoals ik) een heel fijn weekend gewenst!
groetjes Anette

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

congratualtions Mariska, I know for a fact that this kit is really cute!!

2:11 PM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

Snik......... gefeliciteerd Mariska!

3:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrat, Mariska!
Cute pictures of the drawing,
Have a great weekend.
Jeanet

4:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you notice now, I'm not visiting Blogs daily! But when I do I often leave a comment! Love your work Birgit: great style!!!

10:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrtas to mariska!

10:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proficiat aan de winnaar van de kit!
Jouw LO's met de nieuwe kit zijn prachtig Birgit,ik hou normaal niet zo van kerstpapier, maar jij maakte er iets speciaal van zonder sentimenteel te worden (zoals je in veel amerikaanse LO's ziet...)nog bedankt voor je mailtje, groetjes en warme kerstwensen van Mieke Duyck

10:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home