Sunday, October 07, 2007

Photo shoots and LO's

Last week I went over to my friend Anita's house to have a photoshoot. I brought all kinds of clothes and was not sure what to expect. At first I felt a little uncomfortable smiling when I was asked to, but after a while it went better and I really enjoyed it! We had fun! Did some out door and some studio shots and some really nice photo's came out. I think Anita really has a feel for catching the real personality of people. I'm very, very happy with the results.
Here are my favourite ones!



This week Anita came over to my house to do a shoot with my little girl Marlijn and some other kids. And I learned how hard it is to make good pictures of little kids that are not always as cooperative as we would want and very busy and moving around all the time :) Still Anita managed to make some very nice pictures! Here are a few of them:







Today I took my oldest daughter Anne over to Anita for her birthday party... right... a photoshoot. Together with her 4 best friends, loads of clothes, drinks and food. First we went outside for some group shots. The wheather was so nice today and we went to the playground. The girls did complain though when they had to ly down in the wet grass... lol! But they did what they were asked!

Then we went inside for some studio shots of all of the girls seperate. They had a lot of fun, were a little insecure and are very curious now to see the results.... and I can understand. I'm very curious too! But I know the pictures will be great!!

So far for photo shoots.

It's been a while since I was able to show some of my work. Some of you will have noticed a new magazine has come out, called scrapfun!
I heard it was available at craft shops and supermarkets. It was also at my local supermarket but I didn't see it there because it was sold out the second day!! Hope that's a good sign! :) I was one of the contributers with several LO's in there. Here are two of them. If you want to see more you'll have to try to get you hands on an issue of scrapfun!




BTW, you can still leave a message with a link to your favourite website/blog regarding inspiration and win a RAK (see my last post). You gave me some really nice ones already! Thanks so far!
That's it for today, have a nice week!
Birgit

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

Blogger Margriet Tournier said...

Wat een prachtige foto's Birgit. Jullie zijn echt fotogeniek. En je layouts mogen er ook weer zijn!

Margriet

2:14 PM

 
Blogger Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

Wow those pictures are just stunning! You can call yourself a lucky girl with a friend who can take pictures like that!

Love your layouts as well and have find me a copy of that new scrapbook magazine.

Have yourself a nice week.

2:27 PM

 
Blogger N. said...

Whow Birgit, you are soooo beautiful! And your girly is so cute :-)

3:06 PM

 
Blogger Ijsbeer said...

Mooie fotos! Je docther is super schattig:)

5:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful photos Birgit! Hard to go wrong with such pretty subjects! I know I have said this in the past, but your eyes are AMAZING! Okay, here is my favorite site for cupcake inspiration. www.cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com

7:32 PM

 
Blogger Britta said...

Gorgeous photos, Birgit! You are very photogenic.
And I love your layouts. Such beautiful and energetic colors!

10:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hé supermodel! je dochter heeft het niet van een vreemde hehe! prachtige foto's en lo's!

corinnexxx

10:31 PM

 
Blogger R said...

Wauw die foto's zijn echt geweldig geworden Birgit!!!! Je staat er prachtig op en je dochter ook!!!
Heb al wat foto's gezien van de vriendinnen fotoshoot, ook erg gaaf zeg!!!

Je layouts zijn ook erg leuk geworden!!! Heb het tijdschrift nog niet zien liggen!!

Fijne week!

1:30 AM

 
Blogger jana said...

wow ! these pictures are awesome! you´re such a sweetheart :o)
love your layouts!

1:55 AM

 
Blogger M@risk@ said...

Schitterende fotoshoot zowel van je dochter als van jouw.
De werken in het nieuwe tijdschrijft zijn prachtig (is het een Kars uitgave?)
Ik wens je een gezellige week.

3:00 AM

 
Blogger Mari Monteiro said...

Hello Birgit!!! My name is Mari, I am brazilian and I love your job. Excuse me, but I don't speack english very well. You are so beuatiful and your family too.
Kisses,

Mari Monteiro

6:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al eens nagedacht om fotomodel te worden?
Je layouts zijn weer erg leuk.

12:36 AM

 
Blogger Sabine Waack said...

great pics and amazing lo´s! i love your work!

6:24 AM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Jullie zijn echte fotomodellen. Ben benieuwd naar de foto's van je oudste dochter.
groetjes Isolde

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

omg, all shots were stunning, birgit!! you are great models and anita is a very talented photographer!! love your layouts as ever!! :))

1:00 PM

 
Blogger ~Nancy~ said...

Wooww.. those pictures are definitely STUNNING!! You look beautiful!! Great scrapmaterial too.. hehe!!!! And your layouts ROCK... as usual... hehe..

1:26 PM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

Stunning girl,simply stunning pictures WOW!Cant wait to see them scrapped!

2:16 PM

 
Blogger Rozella Meijer-Kern said...

Wat een gave foto's zeg....En je layouts zijn ook weer super..
Great job

12:59 AM

 
Blogger Iris said...

Wat een prachtige foto's zeg! Super!
Enne dat nieuwe tijdschrift had ik nog niet ontdekt. Zo te zien zeker de moeite. Jouw werk ziet er in ieder geval erg gaaf uit! Leuke stijl!

9:05 AM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

Wow, I love those photos.... you look very pretty in them and so does Merlijn... How nice to have a friend like that!!!

Your layouts.....what can I say...as usual, I love them!! And can you please tell me how I can get my hands on that magazine in Canada???? Darn.... would love to have a look, do they have a website??

4:30 PM

 
Blogger rev said...

Birgit, you are gorgeous!! especially love that picture of you looking up with the pink hat. cool shot (from the side). And gorgeous lo's in the new magazine!!
xoxo

4:43 AM

 
Blogger Mireille said...

gosh woman.. awesome photo's and I just LOVE your layouts!

7:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Birgit, that are really really beautiful pictures!!
Didn't see the new magazine yet,gonna look for it, your layouts are gorgeous!

Gr Jeanet

10:10 AM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

What a great pics, Birgit. You and your little girl are very pretty. And your LO's are great....as usual. Your LO's are definitely the BEST LO's in that new magazine. I must honestly admit that I didn't like the magazine, and therefore didn't buy it, but your LO's ROCK.....big time!

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home