Friday, September 07, 2007

Showtime!

Finally, something to show again!

Today I got my copy of Scrap-Art-Zine. I made the LO for the cover ànd the cover photo, so I was very curious to see what it would look like. I have to say, I'm really happy how it turned out. This is the first glossy issue of SAZ and it looks just wonderful. The magazine is filled with amazing LO's, lovely minibooks and great articles so make sure you get your hands on it!! :)



The next LO I made for my guest DT-spot at Prima's blog in july. I was on vacation when it was up and forgot to show it here afterwards. Pictures were taken during our family week in may. After bath-time and before going to bed grandma reads a story and the kids just love it. They hardly breath, afraid they will miss a word of the exciting story! Love these pictures!


The next one is for One Little Word. Word #9 is up now. "Pure".
This is only the second time I play along but I wish I had time to do them all! Real fun and very inspiring!!
OK, my take on the word pure...
Journaling is in dutch and sais:
Robijn Pure and soft is my favourite laundry softener (?)
For me no flower, pinewood or ocean perfume!
My laundry should smell like it dried outside
even if it was in the dryer!
I simply want... fresh, clean, pure!



Tried to keep my LO fresh, clean and pure too!
And the last one is for my vacation album.
If... If I could turn back time, this is where I would be!
Riomaggiore, Italy july 2007.



Sigh.... if only we could!

I probably will show the projects for De Creatie tomorrow, so if you're curious about this awesome kit, don't forget to stop by :)

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them!!
Have a nice start of your weekend!

Birgit

18 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Wow Birgit, your work is so beautiful!!! Love your take for the OLW...

gr Nicole

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Familie Kubben said...

I love your work Birgit!! Love the idea for pure and the design... And love the design for the LO If, so beautiful!! I surely will stop by tomorrow, because I alreay ordered the kit and can't wait untill I get my hands on it...

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

great work again!! especially your take on the word *pure* ( can smell it ) and i have the same desire for italy!! love this country!!
have a good one!!

11:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wauw Birgit love your layouts!! And the magazine sure looks great!!

12:20 PM

 
Blogger jana said...

wow! i can´t believe you´ve your copy yet! your layouts are soooo beautiful !!!

12:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on 'being' the cover for the mag!! I always stare at your layouts very long ;) They are each so unique and amazing, you have such a feel for color and placement of elements!!!

1:37 PM

 
Blogger rev said...

wow, cool you are on the cover girl!! totally love your layouts, espcially your take on 'pure' !!
xoxo

1:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW that cover and the LO are stunning!! I am loving your LO's!!

7:42 PM

 
Blogger R said...

Wat een geweldige layouts Birgit en gefeliciteerd met de cover, ziet er super uit!!!

Ben ook benieuwd naar je creatie creaties (hihi klinkt leuk!).. hopelijk krijg ik mijn kit vandaag!!!

xoxo

4:27 AM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Echt fantastische LO's!! Die van Robijn vind ik heel erg leuk.
groetjes Isolde

7:06 AM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

Your layouts are so gorgeous. I just love all your work. You have a beautiful style. Congrats on being SAZ' cover girl!

12:00 AM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

Youve been busy sweety!Love your cover layout!

1:34 AM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Wow covergirl, your work looks fabulous!! All of it!

7:14 AM

 
Blogger Petra said...

Gorgeous, as always!! I love them all!

3:51 AM

 
Blogger Charlotte said...

WOW - amazing work! I love visiting your blog - you're so creative!
Great take on the "pure" challenge and congratulations on being a cover-girl. :-)

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

Wow......came to check out your Pure LO, but I see so much more wonderful work!!
Love your style, but.....the pure LO is great!! Wonderful colors!!

11:01 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on being the cover girl of the SAZ!!!! I saw it and instantly knew this must be you!!! Wonderful...!!

Love all the other things you showed here too...;-)

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Britta said...

Beautiful work, Birgit. A lot of inspiration! Love your layouts!

1:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home