Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm back!

OK, so I went to the hospital again on wednesday morning. My blood was tested again and they said that there were less infection cells in my blood then the day before. I didn't have an appendicitis! What I did have they didn't really know, maybe an infection of the large intestine (dikke darm), maybe something else. I was send home with a laxative and then the waiting began. After 1,5 day it finally started working and although it's not really comfortable inside my belly right now I feel much better!! Thank goodness! I have to get back to work! There are some deadlines approaching very quickly....
One of them is the new GetInspired!-kit from de Creatie. It was delivered yesterday and let me tell you this: it is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to start playing with it! Somewhere around the 9th of september the kit will be released so keep your eyes open!!
Have a nice day!
Birgit
BTW, thanks so much for all you sweet messages, they really cheered me up!!!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Familie Kubben said...

glad to hear you are okay!!
Good luck with all the project, I am really curious about the get inspired kit!!

1:22 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

so happy you are okay!! and cannot wait to see what you create with the new kit!
xoxo

3:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gelukkig dat het allemaal mee valt. Ik hoop dat je je snel weer helemaal de oude voelt. Ik verheug me enorm op je nieuwe layouts.

Groeten Joke

4:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babe, read your 2 previous posts: AUCH, that must have been awful!! Glad that you are starting to feel better now!! Hopefully the get inspired kit makes you forget it all a bit ;)
Btw i sent you a second email with the challenge-lo, hope you received it this time, luv, Mandy

4:15 AM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

glad it's working Birgit ;-) so when's the first crop?? LOL

5:13 AM

 
Blogger bonnette said...

Good to hear you're feeling better!

6:50 AM

 
Blogger M@risk@ said...

Good to hear you feeling much better. Be creative with the kit!

7:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are doing better! take care :) hug

8:21 AM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Gelukkig is alles beter met je buik. Raar hé dat je opeens zo'n pijn kunt hebben zonder dat ze weten wat er scheelt.
groetjes Isolde

9:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are feeling better! now stock up on vitamins girl!
hugs,Monique

12:13 PM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

So glad you're feeling better Birgit. I went to hospital this week too and it seems that I have an inflammation of my 'dikke darm', I have to wait for more results and than hopefully the treatment can start.

1:44 PM

 
Blogger A said...

Heee...fijn om te horen dat het een stuk beter met je gaat!! Enne...kan niet wachten om je nieuwe LO's te zien :-)

2:57 PM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better and that everything is okay. Wish you a nice weekend!

10:30 PM

 
Blogger Anniek said...

Dat was wel even schrikken! Fijn dat het allemaal meevalt en dat je je al beter voelt.
Ben benieuwd naar je nieuwe layouts!

1:26 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

so good to hear you are okay!!

5:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home