Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Today I've finished the last projects for some magazines I had to get done before I leave to Italy. And with a few days left before we go I might even have a change to do some scrapping just for me :) feels like ages ago that I scrapped without any restriction so I might lock myself up in my room for an evening or 2 and do just what I like!!

Finally something to show today:

Made these LO's for the latest issue of SAZ. They where for an article written by the verry talented Sylvia about daily inspiration. You can find out what my inspiration was in the magazine:



Meanwhile it's still raining, raining, raining... not really good for my mood!
So I'd better go upstairs now, get out my most bright, colorful, happy, summery scrapgoodies and forget about everything outside of my scraproom :)
Have a nice evening too!
Birgit
PS: just a little reminder... there's a new challenge for july/august. Click here for more information!

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger corinne5 said...

prachtig weer!

corinnexxx

12:00 PM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

Schitterende LO's vind die Sweet Dreams en Ik kan 't zelf, super!!!!! Succes met het vinden van wat YOU time!

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Gorgeous layouts- I totally loved them in the magazine!!!

1:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your layouts. This felt one is just gorgeous and awesome work with hambly.
Nili:)

1:26 PM

 
Blogger Helfy said...

Amazing Lo's as usual!I'm still fan!

2:39 PM

 
Blogger rev said...

love your work again Birgit! So bright, colorful and happy! love it!

3:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Schitterende layouts! Veel plezier op vakantie!
hugs,Monique

12:44 AM

 
Blogger leewoodside said...

Such gorgeous work!

1:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layouts! Great with al the felt. Have a great time in Italie.

4:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat een prachtige LO's!!!! Ga er maar snel nog een paar maken :-D LOL

6:29 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

I already loved them when I saw them in the magazine, beautiful layouts! :)

8:24 AM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

What a wonderful LO's. I like them all, but the one with the felt circles is my favorite.

Have a good time in Italy!

11:11 AM

 
Blogger ~Nancy~ said...

Totally looove your work girlie!!! Really diggin' your fresh and funky style!!! Have fun creating... scrap scrap scrap! XOXO Nancy

11:28 AM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Fantastische pagina's. Die met die stippen is m'n favoriet.
Ook hier wil het weer helemaal niet mee. Gelukkig hadden we vandaag geen regen.
groetjes Isolde

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Familie Kubben said...

Wat een mooie creaties!!! Vooral al dat groen ,wow wow wow!

5:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great style. I really like your work. It's all looking very good!!!

xxxMarieke

3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home