Thursday, June 21, 2007

Done a lot of projects lately but nothing really I can show yet :( But hey, I guess that's good for me huh? :)
So I'll just give you a few sneaks:

Thought I'd share my latest workshop with you, it was the last one before summer and I wanted it to look fresh and summery. It's a little cardboard suitcase that contains a little minibook and a cd-box with a dvd to hold more pictures, movies or songs to go with the minibook. I scanned in the paper used for the workshop and every one could choose her own title to be printed directly on the DVD.
Do you like this project?
There's still a sketch challenge going on and the RAK might be very generous this time :)
Send in your LO before the first of july and you could win a nice kit to make yourself a little minibook in a suitcase...
Click here for more information!
We finally decided to go to Tuscany (Italy) on vacation this year and I'm sooooo looking forward to it. I ordered some books (I'm a book freak) because we've never been there before. They arrived a few days ago and now the fun has already started! Just to look at the beautiful pictures, imagine to be there, read about the places we want to visit... fun, fun, fun! Just 3,5 weeks left before we leave, ahhh, wish I was there already!!
Are you going somewhere nice?? Would love to hear about it, so if you want to share, leave a message!!
Have a nice day!
Birgit

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Birgit,
We're going to Tuscany too! Our second time, we really fell in love with that part of Italy.
You really have to visit Sienna dn San Gimignano, we'll definately go there again too!
Enjoy all your holiday preparations!
Groetjes, Ellemieke

2:54 AM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Waw, Tuscany!!! I really would love to go there. My sister is going to Tuscany as well this year. Maybe you'll see here there, haha. She leaves around July 17th I guess.
And no, I didn't plann to be after Lilith. It really was a coincidence.
Love, Isolde

5:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your workshop project looks awesome....such cheerful colors!

We were in Tuscany last year! Beautiful... and the Italians are soooooo nice and friendly!!!
Definetly see San Gimignano!
We'll be staying in Schoorl in our holidayhome, seeing as Valentin is still too little to be travelling far.

7:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nou, wij gaan 1 week naar Toscane, Cavriglia vlakbij Siena. En dan 1 week naar Le Marche. Toscane zijn we al 3 x eerder geweest, Le Marche is nieuw voor ons. Alleen gaan wij pas half augustus...
Ciao, Susanne

7:51 AM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love your projects! Ohhh Tuscany- so cool!!!

9:24 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Beautiful sneak and beautiful workshop project!

We're staying at home this year, as we are building a house, there's no money left. ;) I'm sure you'll be having a great time, Tuscany is so beautiful! :)

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

Your workshop project looks great.

We are going to St. Hilaire de Riez (Vendée) in France this year. We rented a mobile home on a nice camp site.

10:15 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

wow Birgit, what an awesome project is that!!
we are staying home with our new family :)
love the sneaks!!
xoxo

2:01 PM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

Your workshop looks fab as usual ! We are going to Turkey really soon and I cannot wait (neither can the boys for their 1st flight together) to have some sun, relaxation and fun !

2:13 PM

 
Blogger Charlotte said...

WOW - great workshop project you've made! Beautiful and fresh colors! I love that you can put a CD indside of it!

And Tuscany is wonderful! I would love to go there too. But this year our priority is our house! A lot of windows need to be replaced with new ones, and we are building a terrace just outside our bedroom - so we have to put a new door in that wall too! A lot of money - so no going away this year! We'll stay in tiny Denmark. :)

By the way, I have to say that I love your work! You're so creative and make beautiful things.

Love,
Charlotte in Denmark

11:27 PM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

Ow i would love to go to Italy!But i guess no vacation for me this summer :D

Love your sneaks!

2:45 AM

 
Blogger Petrina McDonald said...

Tuscany sounds fantastic! Lucky you - we are staying home for winter hols and I am actually happy about that!
Petrina :)

2:52 AM

 
Blogger M@risk@ said...

Hi Birgit, first of all thanks for your nice comments on my blog. Your items for the workshop are looking wonderful, fresh, funky colors. This summer will be great, my brother, SIL and the kids are coming to Holland for the first time in four years and staying for 5 weeks. A few days after they are leaving for New Zealand we go to England meeting up with friends and after that camping in the New Forest. So lots of happy things to happen this summer. Wish you and your family the same.

4:46 AM

 
Blogger Familie Kubben said...

Hi Birgit, wow, that minibookproject looks gorgeous! Have fun in Tuscany! We are going to Tanzania with our friends in August. I am really looking forward to that. Hugs, Judith

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Tessa Tegendraads said...

Je hebt weer érg leuke dingen gemaakt! Tessa

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home