Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Came back from my vacation sunday evening. I had a really nice time even though some days the weather was aweful and we had to stay inside. It was nice that there was nothing that NEEDED to be done. We slept in in the morning, didn't get breakfast before 10-10.30, long after Anne and Erik had left. We only went into town a few times to do our groceries, stayed at the camping the rest of the time. We had a few nice days too, I went to the beach with Marlijn and enjoyed the sun while Lennart had a good time with our neighbours son.
But now it's wednesday and it feels like it was ages ago that I was away...
A lot of scrapping to do this week. I have to prepare and make kits for my upcoming workshop, make LO's using the fabulous Get Inspired! Kit from de Creatie that will be released on june 9th, a whole list of LO's and projects to do for SAZ a.s.o.

Finished the LO's for De Creatie. Can't show them yet but here are a few sneak peeks. So much wonderful stuff in that kit... a real "must have"!!


Like I announced a little while ago I plan on doing a sketch challenge every month, so here's the sketch for june.

You´re free to choose whatever theme you want but you have to use one or more stamps and at least one button.
Of course there will be a RAK again for the most creative and original LO!
The LO I created using the sketch is for De Creatie so I will show that one next week!
Closing date is june 30. at midnight (dutch time). You can send your entries to scrappen@birgitkoopsen.nl

Have fun!
Birgit
ER ZIJN NOG ENKELE PLAATSEN BESCHIKBAAR VOOR DE WORKSHOP OP 20 JUNI A.S. NIEUWSGIERIG??? KLIK HIER!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger anita said...

Welcome back!

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Gave sneaks en een hele leuke sketch!!

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Welcome back and great sneaks, love the Elsie line! :)

11:38 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

good to see you back girl, love your sneak peeks!!

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Essie said...

Welcome back, hope you had fun and enough time to relax :) Wonderful a new challenge. Hope to find some time to join in (I'm also working on the One Little Word challenge, Wendy's challenge and the deck of me challenge LOL) Love, es.

12:02 PM

 
Blogger M@risk@ said...

Welcome back and the sneaks are promising. Love the sketch and using stamps and a button is my kind of thing so will give it a try.

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

Cool sneakpeeks,i see a lot of Love Elsie :D

Fun sketch challenge!No idea if i still have the time to join,but i will try LOL

12:27 PM

 
Blogger Familie Kubben said...

Hi Birgit, good to have your back!! The sneek peaks look great... I would love to participate in the sketch challenge, so I am trying :)

12:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looked three times this week if you're blogging again and this morning I thought "Yes, she's back".
Glad you're camping visit was a succes. And now scrappingtime again! Love your sneak peeks, I want that Elsie line too!

11:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You peeks look so good! And so does the new sketch, which i will definately get inspiration from, thanks!

1:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geweldig die sneak peeks, en die schets is super ik hem hem gelijk gemaakt :) Hoop dat ie goed bij je is aangekomen

2:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home