Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A new challenge!

Today I've been preparing kits for the workshop coming weekend in Belgium. I'm looking forward to that because I know I will meet some people I "know" from the virtual world but never met in real. That should be fun!
Besides that I always enjoy working at Tiny's Hobby so I expect to have a nice weekend ahead.
On the way over there I will stop by in Roelofarendsveen to visit Revlie and her new born baby boy Ruben. That's halfway my 5 hour trip so a nice break on the long drive.

I want to share a few photo's of Marlijn and the baby goat that my sister took this weekend. 2 of the baby goats unfortunatly didn't make it, they were just to weak and small. 3 babies is a little much for a goat and this was her first pregnancy.
But Marlijn didn't even miss the other 2. The weather was nice enough for the goats to be outside and Marlijn and her nephew Tim just couldn't get enough of playing with the little one :)
And, to be honest, I think she's adorable too!




I thought it was about time to do a new challenge so I made a sketch based on my LO "Zusjes/Sister" wich was in the User Highligths Gallery at 2Peas on NSD.
You have until monday may 21th, midnight (dutch time) - which is almost 2 weeks -to send in your LO made using the sketch.



The theme must be 2 people who are special to each other. That can be you and your partner,
your daugther with her best friend, your son with his grandpa, whatever.. as long as they have a special bond for some reason.
You can send your LO to
scrappen@birgitkoopsen.nl and of course there will be a RAK again for the most creative and original approche.
Hope to receive LOTS of LO's!

OK, that's it for now. I have a lot of catching up to do on all your blogs so I'm off to check them out now :)

Have a nice evening,
Birgit

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Birgit! Great you all had such a super vacation!Gorgeous pics of the holiday and the goats!
Love your new challenge! It's a beautiful sketch, no wonder it was choosen for the nsd user highlights :),so count me in!
Gr Jeanet

11:11 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Great challenge, I hope I have time to join! :)

11:27 AM

 
Blogger Vanessa said...

I'm looking forward to meet you friday

12:04 PM

 
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

hi birgit

wonderful pics and an awesome layout... i will try to do this challenge...
i won today nisa fiin's lift challenge... so i feel convident enough to do a new challenge ;)

and how cool you're going to visit revlie... please say from me

xoxo
emine

12:24 PM

 
Blogger N. said...

aaaaww, how cute! and thanks for challenging us this fun way, i hope i can participate

1:07 PM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Great challenge!! Hope I can find some time!!

1:16 PM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

hihi I'm sure you've just seen the pictures on my blog hahaha but I won't use those, got a "better" one (well, a different one)

2:06 PM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

great challenge!! maybe i can find the time to do it!!
good you're back!! :))

11:25 PM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Hi Birgit, can't wait to meet you this weekend. I'm coming to the workshop and I come again on Saturday for some shopping. Yippeee!!!
Very nice challenge. Maybe I'll take part in it. See you, Isolde

4:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veel plezier in Kortrijk. Als je in de Jeugdherberg slaapt, doe dan maar de groetjes aan Christine van mij.
Groetjes
Chantal

4:42 AM

 
Blogger Essie said...

Hi Birgit, wat een geweldige foto's van het geitje. Echt schattig om te zien. Leuk dat er weer een challenge is, ga zeker mijn best doen. Liefs, es.

10:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great vacation! Family is important! Love the sketch and i will keep that one in mind;)
Have fun in Belgium!
hugs,Monique

11:41 PM

 
Blogger saffiertje said...

Great Lo! and great challange!!!

10:20 AM

 
Blogger LuzinhaFolch said...

Hi Birgit!
I loved the challenge,I think I may give a shot,lets see if I find one cool pic!
Hugs
Lucy

11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home