Thursday, May 10, 2007

The struggle with a watersnake...

Today I've got a LO to share. These pictures drove me mad!!! Although I love bold and bright colors I'm not really a primary color fan. But what else would go with these colorful photo's? I seriously thought about changing the pictures to black and white but was afraid that they would lose the fun and summery feel. So it took me ages to find the right paper and then I struggled with the design. To make a long story short... it took me almost 1,5 day to finish this, but hey... am I happy with it :) The easiest way would have been to put the pictures aside and just start something else... I'm glad I didn't!!




Thanks for looking! I'm leaving tomorrow morning and will be back sunday evening late. Hope to tell all about my weekend in Belgium on monday!

Didn't you notice the new challenge yet??? Check out my post of may 8th and join in, maybe this time you will be the winner of a nice RAK and if not you still will end up with a meaningful LO, so you can't loose really! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Birgit

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Mirjam said...

Do know what you mean... not a primary color fan either, unless I can scrap a photo that is not mine (meaning not so important to me, for example dares or so). But I do love the end result of this LO. It is great, might need to lift it LOL. Have a great weekend!

12:56 PM

 
Blogger corinne5 said...

uhm mijn advies is om deze lo van je blog en eventueel je gallery te halen en hem in te sturen naar de call van Making memories magazine, morgen is de deadline!

corinnexxx

1:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the Lo just turned out gorgeous!! Perfect color matching and the wave you used, wow love it!
Astrid

2:34 PM

 
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi Birgit

This is wonderful.. LOVE it. so gorgeous.. I already saw it on 2peas (and left a comment)

BTW: I think you really should take corinne's advice ;)And make some money LOL

xoxo
Emine

2:42 PM

 
Blogger leewoodside said...

Girl this layout is just beautiful!

5:31 PM

 
Blogger Familie Kubben said...

WOW! Birgit, deze LO is echt heel mooi! De foto's in kleur zijn geweldig evenals de golvende titel. Ik ga mee met het advies van Corinne :)

11:46 PM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

So cool,turned out great!

12:37 AM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Love this layout and its colors! :)

12:38 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

it turned out fab ! have a great weekend.

11:11 AM

 
Blogger Angelique said...

WOW ! Love it ! Into my BOS on 2Peas !

11:17 AM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

this turned out great Birgit, quite different from the strugle on wednesday!!
Hope you have a great time in Belgium!!

10:32 PM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

awesome layout- love everything about it!

8:19 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

as i told you yesterday, that LO is gorgeous!! I SOOOO love that design and love how you used the primary colors. just perfect!!!

12:30 PM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

what should i say?? simply an amazing layout!! totally love this!! :))

1:21 PM

 
Blogger saffiertje said...

I think this is great Birgit!!! Have to do it more often, primairy colos!!!

2:18 AM

 
Blogger Bianca Alonso said...

Birgit, your projects are always amazing!!! :)

2:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home