Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Which colors suite you best??

With vacation and hot summer days coming up it's quite important to know what color bikini and toe nail polish we should wear don't you think?! There's a fun and easy way to find out which colors suite you best. Just to make sure you don't wear anything totaly wrong! Just do the test like I did! I have to wonder though... a yellow bikini...??? But my ideal man is deffinatly my hubby... very confident :)!!




You Should Wear a Yellow Bikini



Like the sun, you radiate warmth and brighten up everyone's day.

And while a yellow bikini is a bit strange, you have the perky personality to wear one!



Your Toes Should Be Pink



You love to dress girly and work your feminine charms, with a bit of an edge.
Your ideal guy: Is confident enough to get any girl he wants

Stay away from: Jerks who only see you as eye candy

I'm curious what your colors are! oh.... and don't cheat :)
Have fun!
I won a RAK on Ingrid's blog (which you should check out because there's so much to see!)! How fun is that? I never win anything, not i n competitions, not in loteries. And now Ingrids husband has pulled my name! So thank you Ingrids husband :)!!! Can't wait to see what I've won!
Birgit

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Janine Langer said...

Congrats for winning the RAK! :) And I'll make the test soon too, love those things!

10:09 AM

 
Blogger Familie Kubben said...

He Birgit, proficiat met de RAK! Heb je al een gele bikini in de kast liggen :) hihi

11:53 AM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Gefeliciteerd!!!
Enne.....geel zou mij ook et beste staan. Nu nog zien dat ik mijn lieftallige, charmantje figuurtje in die mooie gele bikini prop ;-)

12:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This test is so fun!
Congrats on winning the rak.

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

According to the test I should also wear a yellow bikini. Well, I don't think so. That color doesn't look good on me at all. ;-)

Thanks for mentioning me on your blog. The RAK will be sent tomorrow.

PS: Eric says "you're welcome" :-))

2:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the rak!!! En wat een mooie sneakpeaks in de vorige post!! Ben benieuwd :-D Enne gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe lens!!!! Zal je zeker veel plezier van hebben :-D xox

3:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vorige comment is van mij, eef dus en geen d, ging iets mis, dacht dat alles weg was...

3:39 PM

 
Blogger Nicole said...

Heb ook even de testjes gedaan...het werd een witte bikini (OMG) met mijn teennagels roodgelakt...haha in nog geen 100 jaar!!!

gr Nicole

11:38 PM

 
Blogger sollie said...

I'm a black bikini girl!! What a fun thing to do.

4:23 AM

 
Blogger Brigitta said...

you never win anything??? hmmmm, I vaguely remember a beautiful Heidi Swapp book ;-) enjoy Ingrids RAK, knowing her it will be a nice one!! I'm off to do that test now (I don't think I should wear a bikini at all, but let's wait and see)

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home